You think that puppy video is bad

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
yeaaaaaaaaaaa. thats about 2 miles from me

freakin madness down here lately

just another reason for me to avoid fast food.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
The guy belonged in a mental institution. He was considered crazy by those who knew him, violent, did stupid things like run over a baby with his van, and used a dead man's social security number. How he slipped through the cracks to remain a free man is amazing...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the U.S.A :( Hopefully no one died but the gunman :(

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight'
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming.
And the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen, thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream;
'Tis the star-spangled banner: oh, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

Oh, thus be it ever when free men shall stand,
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation;
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Power that has made and preserved us as a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust";
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's horrible, at least the situation is over. I hope everyone will be able to recover from this ordeal.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
he killed himself and unfortunately he killed an off-duty paramedic who's wife and kids were in the car.. the man went back into the store to swap out the toy that came in the kids meal

couple other people got shot, but i think everyone is stable.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Flordia must have a lot of messed up people. I went to Miami back in 2006. First and last time I'll ever go there again.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
he killed himself and unfortunately he killed an off-duty paramedic who's wife and kids were in the car.. the man went back into the store to swap out the toy that came in the kids meal

couple other people got shot, but i think everyone is stable.
Dammit. Thoughts will be with that family.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Flordia must have a lot of messed up people. I went to Miami back in 2006. First and last time I'll ever go there again.
ha well its not THAT bad... but we have a unique structure because we are all squished in between the ocean and the everglades. soo many people from so many diverse cultures.. we have everyone from the NorthEast, to south america, cuba, haiti, virgin islands, a lot of canadians, etc, etc, etc... its an extremely diverse area

I am in miami every other weekend because my gf lives down there for school.. its not that bad.. you just learn the places to go and the places to avoid.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
yeaaaaaaaaaaa. thats about 2 miles from me

freakin madness down here lately

just another reason for me to avoid fast food.
West Palm Beach has become an absolute Sh1thole disguised as paradise. Yes, I'm moving. Not just because of this, but it sure helps me make my decision. I come from Pennsylvania where people look you in the eyes, and thank you for holding the door for them. Down here, ha. I've never met more rude people in my life. They would just as soon run you over before saying Hi to you.

Can't miss that Wendy's on my way to the gym anymore. It's just "RIGHT THERE". I'm thinking about getting my concealed weapons permit.
Had a guy behind my garden shed that had held up two people up behind a restaurant in Delray. I heard him scrambling with his buddy, no flashlights. Cops came around the house behind me and I got them to climb my back wall into my yard. They went around both sides of the shed and couldn't see him. They caught one and said the other one was still "out there". Yea, behind my shed. I was on my back porch when they sent the dog in from the other side and nailed that b1tch. I then went to my front gate and got the rest of the guys. All 15 of them ran through my hedge.

This happened in a decent neighborhood 2 blocks from the intercoastal waterway.

Oh, by the way. That off duty paramedic had just made Lieutenant when that Mother!@#*$! snuffed him out.

Yep, I'm getting a gun. They say 1 in 3 people in Florida own a gun. What does that mean to you?
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Rest in peace brother

This turned into a rant and I'm sorry for that. Did Legs today and had a great workout. Carry on...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Mach.....I didnt know you live in the area?

Yea man WPB is bad.. just an ugly place these days... at least boynton and delray are trying to clean up their image

If you get a gun, let me know... im at the range at least once a month. i already have my CWP, but rarely carry unless i have to

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I saw a bunch of Columbian women carrying around several shopping bags from high end stores in South Beach. Probably $20,000 worth of merchandise if not more. I wonder where that money is coming from lol.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Mach.....I didnt know you live in the area?

Yea man WPB is bad.. just an ugly place these days... at least boynton and delray are trying to clean up their image

If you get a gun, let me know... im at the range at least once a month. i already have my CWP, but rarely carry unless i have to
I've been here for 6+ years.

I will let you know if I get a gun. I think Wendy's is a good reason to carry.

And...yes I train at L.A. Fitness otherwise known as "The Great Big Stareoff" or "Dude, That's my wife, get your nose out of her azz". lol

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
And...yes I train at L.A. Fitness otherwise known as "The Great Big Stareoff" or "Dude, That's my wife, get your nose out of her azz". lol
What does the big stareoff mean? And heck, I often go with my Wife.. I haven't had any problems yet, however..

Anyhow, you've probably seen me there. I look exactly like Arnold Schwarzenegger.. Only bigger.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
What does the big stareoff mean? And heck, I often go with my Wife.. I haven't had any problems yet, however..

Anyhow, you've probably seen me there. I look exactly like Arnold Schwarzenegger.. Only bigger.
Oh, I just have no time for people sizing me up in the gym. I'm there to work out. I've had guys stare point blank at my wifes ass crack, right in front of me. It's ridiculous. What time do you go?

Edit: Looks like they may be closing down that Wendy's. There was a trailer back by the kitchen when I drove by today.

Last edited:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
:head::head:...i definitely commend the wendys employee...for being able to call and get help even after he was severly injured....im not sure how many people would be able to do that and not go into shock...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 General Chat 8
aquanutz General Chat 15
MashedPotato General Chat 52
ArnoldIsMyIdol General Chat 0
yeahright General Chat 0