Does anyone else take a gnarly deuce after every workout?

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I ask, because I know I do.

As a matter of fact, I'm taking my PWO deuce right now.

:rant:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I always go before I train just to be on the safe side. I'll usually end up taking a piss right after I finish.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I crap before and during (sometimes more than once while I'm at the gym - depends on what supps I'm on).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if gnarly is the right word. But I do drop a deuce post workout.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It just depends on the PWO I am using. Some of them from the past made me destroy the toilets at any given time. Since being on OL Conquer Unleashed or RE1GN, I never have that issue and I just make the occasional normal deposit, usually before my workout.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
They don't call it Gaspari Super Dump for nothing

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It just depends on the PWO I am using. Some of them from the past made me destroy the toilets at any given time. Since being on OL Conquer Unleashed or RE1GN, I never have that issue and I just make the occasional normal deposit, usually before my workout.
I gotta ask but wtf were you searching for when you came across this 10 year old thread bro??? Lol

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I gotta ask but wtf were you searching for when you came across this 10 year old thread bro??? Lol
Right?.. like he just low-key responded like he's been a part of this conversation since it started in 08

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I usually drop one after my whey and oat shake. The oat powder absolutely destroys me.