they just banned k(same) at bb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman458

Awards
they did it agian, this time it was k. i cant believe what is happening over there. well i guess that is why we are over here.
i hope they wake up and realize what they are doing. i know being a mod can not be easy, and it is hard to please everyone, but this is getting retarded. i hope k comes over here to us, he will have a new home with us.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
whats is going really? i only know the gist of the whole story but there's so much drama over there over nothing it sounds like. does anyone want to fill some of us in on why good/knowledgable people are getting banned? pretty ridiculous sounds like to me my friends. better to shed away the idiots and have this forum be one which respectable and people wanting to learn and share good info be over here. forget em then.....

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
The thread (by John Benz) asking why K was banned has all ready been deleted. I was on the thread reading, where Rippedup was posting an old thread about K and WW7 was defending K. And then the thread was gone.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
A second thread from Jake was also posted and promptly deleted.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
***AS bad as I hate to say it, but we're all men here, lets try to keep the bb.com flames to a minimum, I know I know "Practice what you preach YJ" Im probably the worst, but I have nothing against bb.com although Ive been banned more times than Minx, but us **** talking them makes us no better than them and thats not what Chemo or the rest of us want here. Dont get me wrong, feel free to post your rants about it, but avoid singling one person out or knocking the mods (which I regret to admit I do often) This is mostly out of respect for SHOT, H, Petefox and Chi, guys who come here and contribute, even though we consider them the useful, intelligent mods, Mods are a team, so if you **** talked Wardog or chaseroy or someone here, I would be offended, so lets try to be contructive with out bb.com hatred or whatever you want to call it, if I can do it, I hope to god you guys can ;) **

snakeman458

Awards
i pm'ed ww7 re; his thread also being deleted. this childish bs is getting old. at least we have here and no b.s.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I think K came onto the first thread as Phoenix (yes, he has arisen:)) asking for the thread to be deleted. I think he wants to clear this one up himself. Don't know about the other threads though.

BB.com is running it's forum into the ground though.

Blindfaith

Awards
i just go over there and help people....i dont get involved with the politics...i just ignore all the debate **** etc etc.

My main purpose of going to boards are to help people with some questions and maybe learn a thing or 2 on the way!

cheers

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
The cure for bb.com will only come once mods realize they're no where near as important as the vets. Think about it, mods delete posts, move posts and ban people even a teen can do that (oh wait theyre almost all teens) Its rare to find a mod over there that actually helps except Layne

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
So what was K supposed to have done to get banned?  At least with YJ, we got to read about it, and see that he was not at fault... even though I am pretty certain that K(same) didn't do anything either, except tell it like it was.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
They are deleting every post I make over there. Dicks! Oh well, I just posted my farewell post in the "want to see a change thread". Bye bye bb.com!!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
aight. i know i can nick-pick the things going on over there but here's one post by a dude that blalently has 4 digit posts that i just read....just an example of the vibe thats going on.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bachovas
What about ketchup? Give me some options!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pasta is simple carbs. bread, white rice, or you talking sugar ?

I dont want to pick on whoever this is but just smirked when i read this a minute ago.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Please allow me to vent (sorry):

WHAT IN THE HOLY BLUE **** IS GOING ON OVER THERE!!!

Jesus christ this is ridiculous, I just got home tonight and saw one lonely post in the sticky by Benz, apparently everything else was deleted. I am basically speechless at how they could possibly ban K over there, how many other people have put forth more info for bro's to utilize than him? Not many, that's for sure!

Ok, now I'm just pissed at those fuckers, this is out of hand. I guess you all know how absurd this is, so I don't need to tell you, just ranting a little. Screw them, the dirty bastards!!

:gore:

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Whatever they banned K for, it doesn't appear that it has anything to do with any thread that he was posting on. I just finished reading all of his last posts and there is nothing controversial there at all. Unless they also deleted the last thread he was on...

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
K's last thread was deleted

Last night a girl attacked K viciously accusing him of harassing her. The thread was titled simply K (same). K got on and laughed it off, then all hell broke loose. rottie, The Iron Lord and other sex section morons including D&G jumped on K like a pack of dogs. I asked Chi_town to delete the worthless thread before Ken's girl B searched and found it, and he did. K has implored me not to attack her and he would not defend himself due to his code of honor. "NO women or children," he says, and asks me to respect his wishes. That's fine. I am now off that board.

he had 3 different accounts, Kenneth being another. They are all banned. He was IP banned from bb.com.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You see I was described somthing much more insidious than that. If that is all it was, what a freaking joke. Im done there too. Bye bye! ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That is total ****.. what damn proof did this person have that K(same) was harassing her. Just total **** Thanks for the info John.. They have truly gone to hell over at bb.com...

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Just a disproportionate number of oversensitive pussies. Birds of a feather. Don't give Joe/Jane a computer if he/she cannot access and post like a rational intelligent human. If Twelve (thoughless) Post Joe takes issue and gets riled by a blunt statement of fact from a valuable, knowledgable thousands-of-posts contributor...?

The vets posts do not change, thousands of posts later they are who they still are. Seems to be more personal than it should. Glad to have registered over here finally.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is total ****.. what damn proof did this person have that K(same) was harassing her. Just total **** Thanks for the info John.. They have truly gone to hell over at bb.com...

They didn't need or want proof. They have been on a crusade to ban both K (same) and myself for months now. Below is part of a warning pm sent to me by Big H on October 4th He was referring to K and myself.

Big H wrote on 10-04-2002 05:37 PM:

I''m talking about in the past; other mods are looking to ban you two, and I'm trying ot stop them. I tried to stop Dorian etc., but it would be cool if you could just ease off of the fighting etc..
YJ, you may remember the Dorian incident. I backed you up against some ignorant sassy newbie in the teen section, and was told to keep my gang of thugs out of the teen section or I would be banned. :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
My advice to you all.....gather up all your friends, those who contribute constantly and bring'em over.....they'll eventually get caught up in the bb.com bullshit, its inevitable.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

YJ, you may remember the Dorian incident. I backed you up against some ignorant sassy newbie in the teen section, and was told to keep my gang of thugs out of the teen section or I would be banned. :D
Yes sir, that was the first time I was banned when they were **** talking you and K and I jumped in and flamed them to high hell and Layne banned me.....typical bb.com move I suppose, but through all the bullshit, you have to hand it to H hes one of the only good guys left over there and looks out for the members, especially the vets which is respectable. Benz, you and I had some kick ass times over there man, You'd get flamed, here Id come, Id get flamed, you you'd come.....ha, then I got banned and K told me to register another name but instead you guys all raised hell until I got my name back, ah the memories ;)

But Benz, you got it all over here man, like I said before, we'd be honored to have your brain over here man, and whatever you need, let us know.....

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks YJ,

I am here, and here I will stay. I will probably scan the bb.com boards from time to time, out of curiosity, but no posting, as I am through being insulted by newbies and mods alike. And esp tired of teenagers ganging up on me when I try to give them sound advice that doesn't include ph. :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thanks YJ,

I am here, and here I will stay. I will probably scan the bb.com boards from time to time, out of curiosity, but no posting, as I am through being insulted by newbies and mods alike. And esp tired of teenagers ganging up on me when I try to give them sound advice that doesn't include ph. :D
Yea, Gets old aye? Then the minute you defend yourself, boom, you're done....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
John I am glad you are over here myself. I figured that they were just on a headhunting crusade over at bb.com. I am really starting to see that quite a few mods over there have some really big problems

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
Good to see John Benz over here. K belongs here as well. With all respect to Chemo and Curt, homebrew would not be homebrew without K's contributions. Props to 2demon2 and Wardog as well, for early contributions toward homebrew development.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,

Glad to see you here, this board gets better by the day!

Now, I saw that thread entitled K(same) by sweetness and laughed it off. I thought "oh what a crock, here's another junk thread". I had no idea it would snowball to K's banning, how insane that is!

I hope K decides to join this board, and I'm certainly glad to have John here. BB.com is getting worse by the day it seems, YJ and K banned, BB's loss.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I hope K decides to join this board, and I'm certainly glad to have John here. BB.com is getting worse by the day it seems, YJ and K banned, BB's loss.
Much appreciated......ncsports just joined this board, I hope he'll post often as for K coming over, hes been invited many times its up to him, but will someone please get institutional over here? Hes a very bright guy and funny as hell.....

Smackdown

Awards
From what i heard Ken was banned for harrassing and stalking a board member. He deserverd it, dunno why You were banned YJ.

See you on the boards John... :cool:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
From what i heard Ken was banned for harrassing and stalking a board member. He deserverd it, dunno why You were banned YJ.

Ah...good to see you over here smackdown, welcome..... and YJ was banned for being YJ......if you cant be yourself then they can have their board

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Smackdown

Key words, "from what I heard". How do you know what he "deserved" based on hearsay? As far as you know its all bullshit and yet "he deserved it". Don't make assumptions about what you dont know.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Ah...good to see you over here smackdown, welcome..... and YJ was banned for being YJ......if you cant be yourself then they can have their board
Didn't I coin the phrase YJ was banned for being YJ? ;) That poor board has imploded on itself.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well Big H asked that this thread be deleted because he says there are things that went on we dont know about, and I believe him, but as far as Im concerned someone get K over here and every will give you madd karma for it :D

But K is one of the more respected members and has mod like privledges, I believe hes turned down mod offers from them, but still he is highly regarded and a good man over there, so he must have or thought to have done something pretty severe for them to get rid of him, but its none of my business so I hate and refuse to speculate.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I got your pm grinning from ear to ear about K's banning. Why don't you keep your ill will agaonst K and myself over at bb.com where it belongs, asshole. :saw:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We will all know soon enough once H posts the full story. Until then, YJ and  I agree, no conjecture or speculation for the sake of all involved.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Let's play nice. This thread is closed for now.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea fellas, lets keep all grudges from bb.com at bb.com.

This is a refuge from the bullshit......

Status
Not open for further replies.