Distended belly

bigbadboss101

Awards
People mentioned that 1AD could cause distended belly.  Any of you know about this, or have experience it?  I think it's just belly muscles getting larger, and less compact?  Would other ph's have the same side effect?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Distended?

When I did a cycle of One+ I got a lot of bloat in my stomach area. I think this was the result of the estrogen and the massive eating and lots of protein shakes I was drinking. However, it went away after the cycle was over.

I have heard of that from some people, and some people take an ECA stack along side it for that, and have had good results.

I wouldn't worry about it though, its really only temporary bloat.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
People mentioned that 1AD could cause distended belly.  Any of you know about this, or have experience it?  I think it's just belly muscles getting larger, and less compact?  Would other ph's have the same side effect?
"Distended Belly" or whatever its called is usually caused by the use of GH (growth hormone) and what it does is make the internal organs grow so large so it makes the user look like they are...well....pregnant....or semi-pregnant (see any pics of Ronnie Colemen?....yeah exactly)

LG. :cool:

snakeman458

Awards
hey bbd;
i got a bloated feeling while i was on 1 ad. it went away when the cycle ended. it was a miserable feeling, but i was also eating everything that was not attached.:saw:

bigbadboss101

Awards
I hope it doesn't get too bad.  I feel like a goldfish.  It seems I gain 2" on the belly between yesterday and today. 

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Injury / Rehab 1
afluck410 Training Forum 18
ArnoldIsMyIdol Anabolics 28
Anabolics 15