Post your funniest fat-kid pictures!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thread about my avatar made me search the internet for pictures of funny fat kids and people. Post your pics and videos here, so that other people's problems may be our humor and entertainment!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
The thread about my avatar made me search the internet for pictures of funny fat kids and people. Post your pics and videos here, so that other people's problems may be our humor and entertainment!

I love the Star Wars Kid. I wish he'd make more.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

X

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we got a bunch of kids getting a head start on their bulking.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established

It looks like he's saying, "Are you gonna eat that?"

This will be my next avatar, after I get tired of Alessandra....which will be never.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I love the Star Wars Kid. I wish he'd make more.
Star Wars kid rules. I agree. I would watch it all the time. For about a month, I would come into work and watch it first thing in the morning. It would instantly put me in a great mood.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

It looks like he's saying, "Are you gonna eat that?"

This will be my next avatar, after I get tired of Alessandra....which will be never.

They're the exact same!! crazy....

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

:donut:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
whilst im all for posting funny photos, i disagree that we should be posting images of big kids. The fault lies with the parents here, and these kids will undoubtedly have social and health issues as they become older. I find it incredibly irresponsible for a parent to allow their child to become so obese at such a young age. It should fall under child abuse and carry a prison sentence. Lets keep it to posting large adults who are able to control their diet and know whats good and bad.

With that I leave you with the most popular guy in prison:

And Gixxer moping around the house waiting for his "test" to kick in:

And Finally the complete Photo from Irish Cannon (why, oh why did you hide this for so long :p )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Broodstar General Chat 10
General Chat 6