Who would you want to meet that is dead?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Rodja, made a post about Who Would You Wait for Hours to Meet, which sparked my interest and started this post.

Einstein
Darwin
Nietzsche
Cobain
Sun Tzu
Zhuge Laing

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Gandhi
Garet Garrett
Robert Heinlein
Frank Herbert
Murray Rothbard
Harry Houdini

Few others I'm sure I'll think of.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keith richards

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
Jesus Christ
Then Muhammad

Jesus is alive and well! The apostle Paul would qualify though and I'd like to meet Moses and Noah as well. Einstein would be a good one. Steve Irwin. There are lots of good ones. Oh,
and my dad. Never knew him.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Both my grandfathers.
Jim Morrisson
Elvis

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Grandfather
Jack Ruby
Marilyn Monroe
Lord Kelvin
Benjamin Franklin
Dr. King

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Andy Hug, a Kyokushin Karate and kickboxing fighter from Wohlen, Switzerland.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
William Melvin Hicks
Thomas Jefferson
Peter the Great
Alexander the Great
Martin Luther

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Martin Luther. One of the best and most important men in history.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lyle Alzado and Steve Bechler....so I can kick them both in the balls for causing so much chaos over their own stupidity.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Lyle Alzado and Steve Bechler....so I can kick them both in the balls for causing so much chaos over their own stupidity.
Heh. I agree 100%

You can still buy ephedra (or is it ephedrine...) I saw some dork in a power suit and tie buy like 5 or 6 boxes at a gas station I was at. He just had to sign his name and show ID.

I haven't ever seen that.

I'd like watch the pyramids be built. If I met a Pharoh I probably wouldn't understand a word he said anyway.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heh. I agree 100%

I'd like watch the pyrimids be built. If I met a Pharoh I probably wouldn't understand a word he said anyway.
pharohs had nothing to do with the pyramids being built...i think deep down we all know that!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
pharohs had nothing to do with the pyramids being built...i think deep down we all know that!
Well, at least watch the Great Aliens build the pyramids. Maybe ask them to stop following me around and to stop watching me poop.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, at least watch the Great Aliens build the pyramids. Maybe ask them to stop following me around and to stop watching me poop.
:blink: they watch you poop too!!....lol

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Heh. I agree 100%

You can still buy ephedra (or is it ephedrine...) I saw some dork in a power suit and tie buy like 5 or 6 boxes at a gas station I was at. He just had to sign his name and show ID.

I haven't ever seen that.

I'd like watch the pyramids be built. If I met a Pharoh I probably wouldn't understand a word he said anyway.
I agree. Maybe meeting people, even if you can talk to them, is over rated. Personally I'd prefer seeing back in time anywhere and anytime I wanted so I could find out the truth about historical events.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Larry King...........just so i can punch him in the forehead..

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Larry King...........just so i can punch him in the forehead..
PUNCH HIM IN THE NECK... MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE....

I WOULD DEF. WANT TO MEET JESUS... BENJAMIN FRANKLIN WOULD BE COOL TOO...
I THINK I WOULD ASK JESUS IF IM REALLY GOING TO HELL FOR PREMARITAL SEX.... IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET THAT CLEARED UP...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PUNCH HIM IN THE NECK... MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE....

I WOULD DEF. WANT TO MEET JESUS... BENJAMIN FRANKLIN WOULD BE COOL TOO...
I THINK I WOULD ASK JESUS IF IM REALLY GOING TO HELL FOR PREMARITAL SEX.... IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET THAT CLEARED UP...
the neck.....why,sounds like it has a reason..

what if he said 'yes" you going to hell....then the rest of your life would prolly suck...no?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
No Real Reason For The Neck Puch... Just Seems More Efficient...and If He Told Me Yes...well... Lets Just Say There Would Be No More Holding Back... Just Throw All The Ethics And Values Out The Door... Might Actually Be Good Times...haha

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Winston Churchill
Ronald Reagan
General Patton

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Winston Churchill
Ronald Reagan
General Patton
Churchill would be cool. Not so sure about Reagan. He was more than foggy towards the end, don't know what you'd be able to get out of him. Patton would probably slap you and send you marching on the commies.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Sir Isaac Newton, so I can beat his @$$ for coming up with calculus and physics threory. :trout:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Churchill would be cool. Not so sure about Reagan. He was more than foggy towards the end, don't know what you'd be able to get out of him. Patton would probably slap you and send you marching on the commies.
RR when he was President. I had an uncle that has his disease and its a horrible thing to watch throughout his life.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
RR when he was President. I had an uncle that has his disease and its a horrible thing to watch throughout his life.
He was getting foggy at the end. You can see it in some tapes from the time. Blank stares, pauses where they're not appropriate or even seemingly due to anything in particular. My grandmother had alzheimers too. It was ****ty, but at the same time it was kind of funny she started eating dog biscuits too. I guess we all have our ways of coping.