What do you do when you fell like hitting someone over the head with a barbell?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have just recently switched to a new gym, and HOLY SH*T!!!!

There is the guy who I just want to murder every day of the week. Normally I wouldnt mind because I have ym head phones on and I can't hear people, but I have a training partner now and we carry on casual conversation/words of encouragement.....that kinda stuff.

Heres some of the crap he does, he knows a good number of people in the gym also.....

He is always cutting people down, someone got on the scale and he says "What you weighn' ?" kid says "about 167" this douche says "ha I got 187lbs of lean muscle...hahaha"

1st off the guys was ranting of beeing 6%BF and he's prolly closer to 16%, he really has no abbs at all, maybe the top two. I know this because he's always trying to flex them in the mirror and draw attention to himself

He's loud as hell about everything so he gets attention. He got donw benching the other day and just announces..."3sets at 225.....that ain't to bad is it. 225 for 10 what you know bout that...thats right nothin' "

He walked up to someone, in way better shape than him, in the dumbell pit and says "Useing 85's for flat bench?..haha....I use those for inclines"

When new girls come in the gym he's always trying to hit on them.

This is somewhat motivateing because I get so pissed off I have to be in the same gym as him there's a little added intensity, but I dont know how much longer I can stand his sh*t.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Murder is only illegal if they catch you :D That guy sounds severely insecure and needs to be humbled. Maybe you should pay someone who can incline more then 100's to go make fun of his sorry a$$

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Murder is only illegal if they catch you :D That guy sounds severely insecure and needs to be humbled. Maybe you should pay someone who can incline more then 100's to go make fun of his sorry a$$
Thats what I was thinking. I've only been back in the gym for 4 weeks now sine my shoulder injury. I'm moving along and should be able to totally destroy everything he lifts by a good 25-50lbs. Going by some of my PR's......Not to mention in 8 weeks im starting my Superdrol + IGF-1 :bb3:

I was thinking wait it out til mid november and then do somthing like when he was benching his 225 try and get on the bench right after him and say "Hey you done? If you are leave those 45's on there, I need to warm up 1st."

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have sex with a goat; it's quite therpateutic

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you just tell them that to get under their tails. :whip:
Do they mind if you're sleeping with other sheep and leave you alone when there's a football game on TV :D ?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just let it go, he is insecure. Maybe abused or fat as a kid?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Do you want to waste your time and energy on this guy?

move on.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Pick a lighter BB so you don't totally cave his skull in but merely give a good concussion? Did I get it right? Do I win a prize for the right answer?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd usually would let it go as I'm not one for confrentation. I'm extremly secure with myself to the fullest extent but for some reason thus makeing these type of guys extremley funny to me.But this guy really really bothers me.

There were a number of people like this at my old gym but there was also 40-50 people in that time so I just got a good laugh.

This new gym is much much smaller maybe 40' X 60', and theres only 5 people in there other than douche bag and I.....7 tops.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just let it go, he is insecure. Maybe abused or fat as a kid?
Bingo!

Boys (as opposed to Men) have a tendency to rattle off tidbits of "self-worth" in an eager attempt to impress and convince himself that he's "good-enough".

Eventually, guys tend to 'wise up', and realize (1) they are good enough (2) no one really cares (3) if worse comes to worst they can always throw a bagel in the microwave.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ouch man sounds like a douche. It's alright we all have dickheads in our gyms too. This one guy likes to give bs advice and criticize people about their lifting techniques. Last saw him like 2 years ago when I was 16 or so. He comes in to the new gym I go to and he's the same friken size. he also called RPM a steroid by looking at the description of the product when I was trying to sign people up for some samples. dont let idiots get to you. It's tough tho.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just hold off till your back in it and school him... thats if someone else hasnt already run him over in the parkinglot.... " i swear he just came streaking out from between the cars i had no time to stop!"

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a typical gym douche squared. Kill him. Slowly. And then eat his heart so you may absorb his power.

I have just recently switched to a new gym, and HOLY SH*T!!!!

There is the guy who I just want to murder every day of the week. Normally I wouldnt mind because I have ym head phones on and I can't hear people, but I have a training partner now and we carry on casual conversation/words of encouragement.....that kinda stuff.

Heres some of the crap he does, he knows a good number of people in the gym also.....

He is always cutting people down, someone got on the scale and he says "What you weighn' ?" kid says "about 167" this douche says "ha I got 187lbs of lean muscle...hahaha"

1st off the guys was ranting of beeing 6%BF and he's prolly closer to 16%, he really has no abbs at all, maybe the top two. I know this because he's always trying to flex them in the mirror and draw attention to himself

He's loud as hell about everything so he gets attention. He got donw benching the other day and just announces..."3sets at 225.....that ain't to bad is it. 225 for 10 what you know bout that...thats right nothin' "

He walked up to someone, in way better shape than him, in the dumbell pit and says "Useing 85's for flat bench?..haha....I use those for inclines"

When new girls come in the gym he's always trying to hit on them.

This is somewhat motivateing because I get so pissed off I have to be in the same gym as him there's a little added intensity, but I dont know how much longer I can stand his sh*t.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
3 sets of 225 makes him a champ, dude, chill out and give the guy his respect!

J/K, I've never heard of such a thing. Where you live? If I work out for 2-3 weeks I can get 225 for 30. :lol: I'll be like: "you can do 'dat when you start leanin' like a cholo, G!"

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the responses guys. I just feel bad for the guys that are doing well for not lifting much and he's a **** to.

I'm just gonna lay low and keep giving the guy's he rips on private words of encouragement because they deserve it. Then wait until I get my strength back to where it was and smoke him on somthing like bench, which seems to be most douche bags ego builder.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the responses guys. I just feel bad for the guys that are doing well for not lifting much and he's a **** to.

I'm just gonna lay low and keep giving the guy's he rips on private words of encouragement because they deserve it. Then wait until I get my strength back to where it was and smoke him on somthing like bench, which seems to be most douche bags ego builder.
:thumbsup:

I kinda wish I had someone to knock me off my cloud in the mornings sometimes. I lift at my college's rec-center and......well.....it's not too pretty. I'm the strongest person there every morning, and that's NOT something to brag about.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Have him do some sets of deadlifts and BB Rows and then laugh at his form and his numbers.

I usually go to a bench next to some douchebag that is irritating people and start doing one-arm rows with more weight than he does for pressing and then say something sarcastic.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye on his bottle of water and when he's not looking drop a couple ml's of liquid LSD in his sh1t,then in about 30 minutes start making faces at him and making Goat sounds at the same time,tell him his face is melting and he can pretty much take it from there...You probably won't ever see him again...maybe in the news paper or on the Local news,lol

Ummm...No,of course I've never done this Occifer...Just creative thinking,I swear...I'm not that mean...Or am I:twisted:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Or if you are nicer than me,you could just pop his pic when he's not looking and photoshop him bangin a goat from behind and leave a few printouts in the locker room,that outta fvck w/ his head..

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dude, gyms all over the place are full of d*ickheads like this gym.

u can bail him up and put him on the spot, give him a reality check to wake his sorry a*s up or just get down to business and let your weights do the talking

personally i'm not sure what i'd do but i have let idiots in my gym "have it" when they go to far and i haven't had any dramas yet

i'm not sure what your stats are bro so i can't say, i'm weighing about 240lbs and about 10-11% and i can press some ok weights, i warm up on 220lbs on the incline for example.

I'd wait till he was on his max set and soon as he was done & puffing and panting i'd go over and ask if it was ok if i warmed up on his bench, then stop after a couple reps and say geez this is "way too light" and throw on another plate on each side.

one thing i do not like is younger guys being made fun of when they starting out, that really sucks as it's real hard for a young guy to start out, they need looking after and not been made fun off!!

i'd fix that sob someway or another...

hang in there Distilled Water, this douche bag will get his, one way or another

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Step 1: Run Halotestin/Tren/Test
Step 2: At your 4 week Mark Go and Rep 315 for 10.
Step 3: After you rack your last set call him a *****.
Step 4: **** his girl friend
Step 5: **** his mom
Step 6: Tell him to **** Off.

GR's 6 Steps to Happiness
:FUfinger:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
one more thing, me and a couple of others at my gym who've been there for ever play anonymous practical jokes of people we think need knocking down a peg or two, sticking condoms inside their socks when they leave there stuff in the changing rooms, sending them parcels c/o gym containing hygiene products with a letter outlining that they have serious hygiene problems etc

tie cans to the back of their cars when they in the gym training and watching them leave with a long trail of cans dragging along behind their car when they driving listening to a loud stereo thinking they are sh*t hot all along looking like
complete dckhead cause they can't hear the noise all the cans are making

printing out a licence plate on a printer that can be stuck over their car licence plates that say "dckhead" or "asshle" and watching them drive off, a car is usually parked where at least one plate can be changed.

man we've had some laughs at some real dckheads who thought they were king sh*t over the years :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
sticking condoms inside their socks when they leave there stuff in the changing rooms,
Filled with Jergens body lotion I might add :) for the special added touch!

Real men prove themselves the only way real men can .....death by squats!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Filled with Jergens body lotion I might add :) for the special added touch!

Real men prove themselves the only way real men can .....death by squats!
if you're gonna go the extra mile to fill them with something, you might as well make it legit

texxlnghorn

Awards
I honestly try to walk away. I've been to jail over stupid **** like that. It's not worth the time & money.

That's why I wear head-phones and train by myself.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, gyms all over the place are full of d*ickheads like this gym.

u can bail him up and put him on the spot, give him a reality check to wake his sorry a*s up or just get down to business and let your weights do the talking

personally i'm not sure what i'd do but i have let idiots in my gym "have it" when they go to far and i haven't had any dramas yet

i'm not sure what your stats are bro so i can't say, i'm weighing about 240lbs and about 10-11% and i can press some ok weights, i warm up on 220lbs on the incline for example.

I'd wait till he was on his max set and soon as he was done & puffing and panting i'd go over and ask if it was ok if i warmed up on his bench, then stop after a couple reps and say geez this is "way too light" and throw on another plate on each side.

one thing i do not like is younger guys being made fun of when they starting out, that really sucks as it's real hard for a young guy to start out, they need looking after and not been made fun off!!

i'd fix that sob someway or another...

hang in there Distilled Water, this douche bag will get his, one way or another

Yea im not huge but I can throw around some serious numbers. Im about 5'8" 187ish @ about 10~12%BF. But my PR on bench is 245 for 17 reps, and 315 for 4. That was the 4th week of a Superdrol cycle 2 years ago and it was my 1st cycle.

So in about 7 weeks when I go on Superdrol + IGF-1 Im gonna do the bench thing. let him do his 225 for 8 reps or whatever then jump on there do a few reps then say "ahh way to lite this ain't middle school, right?" and throw on 315 and bust out 8 or so and say "there we go thats a real mans weight"

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
While he is bench pressing his 225lbs, just bust a nut on his face. See what happens to him then.

No this is not a joke.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Yea im not huge but I can throw around some serious numbers. Im about 5'8" 187ish @ about 10~12%BF. But my PR on bench is 245 for 17 reps, and 315 for 4. That was the 4th week of a Superdrol cycle 2 years ago and it was my 1st cycle.

So in about 7 weeks when I go on Superdrol + IGF-1 Im gonna do the bench thing. let him do his 225 for 8 reps or whatever then jump on there do a few reps then say "ahh way to lite this ain't middle school, right?" and throw on 315 and bust out 8 or so and say "there we go thats a real mans weight"

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Find some way to spread herpies on a machine right before this douche is about to use it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just casually walk by them with my 650,000v stun gun and silently drop them;)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No kidding, when he's benching, just put ur jizz on his eyes.....then he'll see whos the bltch now.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
One of my favorites is a good old fashioned crop dusting. Hell, I've crop dusted a secluded area before by farting on the intake side of one of those large air mover fans. Just up the protein with some black beans, some navy beans, and throw in some jalepenos for the added high notes. Just make sure it isn't your leg day and you'll be fine.

Hell why not spot the guy on his awesome bench for 10 reps and cut one loose right in his face. Whats he going to do? Not get up in a hurry if you force the bar down 3-5 reps before you do it, to get a couple good deep negative reps in.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
One of my favorites is a good old fashioned crop dusting. Hell, I've crop dusted a secluded area before by farting on the intake side of one of those large air mover fans. Just up the protein with some black beans, some navy beans, and throw in some jalepenos for the added high notes. Just make sure it isn't your leg day and you'll be fine.

Hell why not spot the guy on his awesome bench for 10 reps and cut one loose right in his face. Whats he going to do? Not get up in a hurry if you force the bar down 3-5 reps before you do it, to get a couple good deep negative reps in.
This guys ideas get me :toofunny: and my vote.....dood you seriously have to do this and tell us how it went.

I would so do this and man my **** stinks bad! I mean :gas:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... what if a terdlet rolled out ur gym shorts and onto his face too... LMAO... im retarted.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established

:thumbsup: :icon_lol: I love that one.

jecko

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

reps, i may need to incorporate this one into "dusting one idiot i got in my sights on at my gym, :thumbsup:

this guy thinks that he's doing a photoshot for some bodybuilding mag every workout he does, he wears sunglasses while working out also wearing a puffy sleeveless vest (nothing underneath) and jeans with workboots and reaks of aftershave while maxing out on 100lbs bench, :toofunny:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dude you can fill his water/ gatorade with some eye drop liquid. it will give him hell of a trip to the bathroom :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I've got some sad news.......

The guy hasnt been back into the gym since I started this thread. :wtf:

It's queit commical working out here now. All the guys are arounnd my age or younger (18-25). All they talk about is "The guys at GNC told me......" or "Man steroid just ain't what they use to be" The way they talk about supps & what not makes me laugh....alot. I want to chime in and say somthing but I dont feel like its my place.

After this comment I lost it. "Well I take ON 100% whey, this ****s crazy but I've been getting a tight chest sometimes because when I take it I get crazy energy, when I dont im so sluggish and weak in here."

Followed later by someone saying....."Yea T-BombII is pretty much just legal steroids I can't wait to cycle it, but im afraid my balls might shrink"

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Guys I've got some sad news.......

The guy hasnt been back into the gym since I started this thread. :wtf:

It's queit commical working out here now. All the guys are arounnd my age or younger (18-25). All they talk about is "The guys at GNC told me......" or "Man steroid just ain't what they use to be" The way they talk about supps & what not makes me laugh....alot. I want to chime in and say somthing but I dont feel like its my place.

After this comment I lost it. "Well I take ON 100% whey, this ****s crazy but I've been getting a tight chest sometimes because when I take it I get crazy energy, when I dont im so sluggish and weak in here."

Followed later by someone saying....."Yea T-BombII is pretty much just legal steroids I can't wait to cycle it, but im afraid my balls might shrink"

This is similar to what my friend said this past weekend. I told him I was doing a log log of Diesel Test Hardcore and explained it. He grabs the bottle, looks at the back and says, 'Oh, it has tribulus......I thought you said you didn't take steroids ?'

At that point urine started to make its way down my leg from peeing in my pants.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
...oh yeah and defacated myself too....sorry forgot to note that as well.