Honestly, do they want us to smoke more?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put occasional pot use on the same level as socially drinking. There is no reason that it should be illegal considering the actual "harm" that it can do by using it. There are many, many worse things out there that are legal. Ahhh, the hypocrisy of what is legal in America.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I just finished playing the game on that site. Didn’t make it to Cannabis Isle. :(

Guess my basement will have to do :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put occasional pot use on the same level as socially drinking. There is no reason that it should be illegal considering the actual "harm" that it can do by using it. There are many, many worse things out there that are legal. Ahhh, the hypocrisy of what is legal in America.
:goodpost: nice...i swear your getting smarter,and making more sence not that link replaced your creepy buddy wandy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted that back in June in the pre-Link era.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................i feel kinda dumb right now :ntome:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just right now? are you sure you don't feel that way all the time? or do your homosexual feelings dominate?
it depends on what shoes im wearing at the time...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if you're not wearing shoes?

do you realize the two of us are having conversation between each other in 3 different threads? :rofl:
affermative merfag ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if you don't have a shirt on?
if i have no shirt on it's ok as long as i have blue boxers on....only works if thy're blue though

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, but what if you had a yankees hat on????
ahh,then i have to scratch my left nipple 6 times every 30 seconds to nullify the effects...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but what if nyc was sucking on your left nipple???
ah,then i have to hold my sack with my left hand and sing the golden girls theme song to nullify the effects.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but if nyc is sucking on your left nipple you can be rest assured that hes already holding your sack with both hands.
ahh,as long as the golden girls song is sung i pretty shure im covered..