Hello All it's been a while

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to come by and say hello,it has been 2 years since I been here.My son is 2 years old now and it's time for dad to get back in the groove.I see alot of changes have taken place.Hello Bobo very nice job on the forum and hello to all the mods,Bio,Bigpete,sage ect..Time to dust off the weights.

size

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, it is nice to have an long time member return.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I know the feeling, but I hit the gym sooner else I would've gone maddddd

:)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Madman!!!! Welcome back bro..just int time for new features on the board :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn great to see again Madman. This place has probably grown at the rate your son has grown for the last 2 years. Welcome back and don't be a stranger bro :)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow glad you all remember me,yup it is time...Bobo you may need a tutor section for me,this forum looks awsome :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to come by and say hello,it has been 2 years since I been here.My son is 2 years old now and it's time for dad to get back in the groove.I see alot of changes have taken place.Hello Bobo very nice job on the forum and hello to all the mods,Bio,Bigpete,sage ect..Time to dust off the weights.

Welcome back MadMan. I too have recently come back to this site. I wondered where you have been. I am also still wondering about LeanOne and Cuffs. I have not seen any posts by them lately.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back MadMan. I too have recently come back to this site. I wondered where you have been. I am also still wondering about LeanOne and Cuffs. I have not seen any posts by them lately.
Hey T-Bone, Good to be back and where is Cuffs and lean one.

Is ManBeast still around..he is always good inspiration