Enter the Matrix the Video Game for PS2!!!!!!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Enter the Matrix the Video Game for PS2 in freaking awesome game. Just thought I would let you all know! :D

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
Enter the Matrix the Video Game for PS2 in freaking awesome game. Just thought I would let you all know! :D
you kid you :D i saw the making of the game on MTV and all the time and work and money the put into it, it isnt surprising that it is badass.

Ibanez

Awards
I heard people were dissing it. Saying the graphics are crap and the controls are funky.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Ibanez
I heard people were dissing it. Saying the graphics are crap and the controls are funky.
They never played the XBox version.. ;)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I dont find the controls hard at all. Nothing like the shitty controls that Getaway had. Graphics are fine and the gameplay in very cool.

spike1205

Awards
I have it on Xbox also, it rocks. People bitch about the graphics becasue all teh money put into it they figured it would be the most mindblowing graphics ever-they are good but not amazing00game play and control are great and atleast to me that is the most important part of a game--and this game rocks at that

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
**** all this matrix video game business, slap Battlefield 1942 into yer PC, find me online, and let's do some damage, World War II style :D

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
The PC version is pretty sweet as well...

dez/null

Awards
Originally posted by Biggs
**** all this matrix video game business, slap Battlefield 1942 into yer PC, find me online, and let's do some damage, World War II style :D

I herd it sucked

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I'm still a QuakeIII and MOHAA guy myself. I prefer online games when I do play. My online nic is FragMiEster. ;)