Mach's "Word or term of the day" thread

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to look up the meaning to a slang word, when I came across a cool website with funny words and slang terms and their meanings. I thought, this would make an exellent thread at AM. so here it goes. Rev up your creativity and "Search" skills and let's further everyone's vocabulary even if we would never use these words or terms in normal conversation. Maybe we can get some board sponsors to throw in some free goods for whoever justs blows everybody out of the water.

A baboonaphile -

A man who prefers his women to have difficulty shaving and a enough body hair to grab ahold of.

Let's get this party started people.:woohoo:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arachnaliptic - (as in arachnaliptic fit) defined as the exagerated dance one does when walking thru a spider's web.

(this was posted on another thread awhile back, can't remember the exact one though)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
In psychiatry, the clinical term frotteurism (no longer called frottage) refers to a specific sexual disorder. It is a paraphilia involving rubbing against a nonconsensual person to achieve sexual arousal or even orgasm, discreetly without being discovered, typically in a public place such as a crowded train.

The term toucherism is sometimes used to describe the closely related condition involving only touching or fondling without rubbing, although it is generally considered to be part of frotteurism.

Usually such nonconsensual sexual contact is viewed as criminal offense: a form of sexual assault albeit often classified as a misdemeanor with minor legal penalties. Conviction may result in a sentence including compulsory psychiatric treatment.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Good ones so far. Keep em coming.

Celebutard -

A famous stupid person. Typically refers to the current crop of vapid celebrities.

Celebutard Paris Hilton got the name of her own videogame wrong.

Also see signature.:FUfinger:

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Dendrophiliac
(n.) one who is aroused by trees; one who humps trees

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.

Defecaloesiophobia- Fear of painful bowels movements.

Dutchphobia- Fear of the Dutch.

Germanophobia- Fear of Germany

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis.

Merinthophobia- Fear of being bound or tied up.

Medortherinthophobia- Fear of being tied up with an erect penis.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hasselhoffing -

The act of changing a colleague's desktop wallpaper to display the manly physique of David Hasselhoff.

Dear God man! I leave my workstation for a few moments to visit the big boys room and you've Hasselhoffed me!

Beepilepsy -

beepilepsy is an involuntary spasm caused by the beeping, buzzing, or vibration of a piece of electronic equipment, especially equipment worn in clothing, such as a cell phone or pager. Generally, the severity of spells of beepilepsy decreases with time, but cases are known in which, after two years of familiarity with a given piece of equipment, the beepileptic spasms of one sufferer still reliably amuse acquaintances and passersby.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
NATCUMOT(obsolete) - neo-pythagorean term for charismatic alpha males rubbing noses in hell.

LEQTIBIEPM - a CIA intelligence code describing alchemists making uncomfortable furniture out of garbage and food waste in complete darkness.

Ya.-
1. n. a farm in the Jonkoping region of Sweden.
2. n. a populated place in Burkina Faso.
3. n. a populated place in Liberia.
4. n. a populated place in Zaire; a stream in Zaire.
5. n. a short form of the name of God, YHWH; see also Iao, Iaou, Iaue.

At Elat Chayyim, God is referred to in prayers simply as “Ya,” intriguingly close to the Rastafarian Ja. —Robert Eisenberg, Boychicks in the Hood: Travels in the Hasidic Underground.

6. n. a stream in Central African Republic.
7. n. a stream in the Faranah region of Guinea.

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

i actually had that fear from age 5 until Christmas 2005 where my girlfriend made PB cookies and i was forced to try one. i still think PB tastes and smells horrible