on cycle -- then I got sick -- help

xcreed

Awards
Hey guys, I am on my third week of ONE+ but I am coming dowm with a cold (or flu). I forced myself to do chest and biceps last night but I feel crappier this morning. What should I do? Should I stop my cycle and go to post-cycle? OR should I continue my cycle until I feel better? I need your opinion. Thanks.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
the answers you will get are strictly opinions...mine would be to continue your use of one+ but still, if you're feeling too ill to lift, then dont. hopefully in 2-3 days, you will get your health back to 100% and be able to lift in high volume. its very true that while using ph, its most beneficial to workout with extreme volume and greater freq. then while off, but decision is a matter of sacrificing something for the sake of the other. i can totally see why others would say get off (esp. if this is your first ph use) b/c you already had a complete 2 weeks on it and some people on this board uses a 2 on, 2 off cycle anyways.

only reason i lean towards staying on it and trying to work through it is hoping that you will be aight in couple of days. but if this is your first cycle, and fear its gonna affect you for 4,5 or more days....get off, and post cycle. then just go balls your 2nd time through. good luck man and fell better playa!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same thing happened to me into my cycle of one+

i recommend keep using it, but load up on vitamin c, zinc and echinacea.

Take about 3000mg of Vitamin C a day, probably 50-75mg of zinc, and 600-900mg of echinacea every 2 to 3 hours

I promise this will get rid of your cold/flu within a day or so. Unless you have an infection, which is another story.

The longer your cold goes on, the worse it will get, so knock it out as fast as you can.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by xcreed
Hey guys, I am on my third week of ONE+ but I am coming dowm with a cold (or flu). I forced myself to do chest and biceps last night but I feel crappier this morning. What should I do? Should I stop my cycle and go to post-cycle? OR should I continue my cycle until I feel better? I need your opinion. Thanks.
There  is only one thing I can advised, Listen to your body, if you do you make the correct decision, at times is better to quit for the sake, than to be out the game for a long time due to injury or illness cause to a bad judgement. I have stop training for weeks and actually the rest have serve me well, I just came of two week cycle, and my sinus presure was killing me, imagine the intensitive I felt with T1 added to the picture, now I am resting one week, should be ok to resume again. So, listen to your budy, its know whe you need to stop. About the cycle you may want to keep taking the doses.  Unless, it soemthing that is affecting your healing or recuperation.  I am not a doctor but I play one on tv.  Seriously, if any extreme circustance consult you health professional.

"THE TICK"

Awards
jusy my.02, if u go 2 the gym and yo butt is draggin on the floor is it really worth it? might it @ some point become counterproductive to attempt 2 workout, if it becomes an unhealthy struggle? notice i am only asking questions cause it is up 2 u ? just trying 2 give u a different perspective. w/ age come some clarity, if i felt that bad i would prolly take 2 days off, keeo dosing, but rest take all the stuff pogue listed and see if that helps. if it don't then u need more time. just don't go & die on us. we love you man!!!!! 8^)

xcreed

Awards
Thanks bros. I think I will be fine. I got scared because when I get sick, I really get sick. It takes like more than a week before I feel better. I know when I am getting sick but I maybe wrong this time. I just have the sinus pressure and sore throat in the morning. The sinus is probably because of the allergy season. The sore throat is probably because of the sinus and because of the fact that we have a centralized heating system -- very dry air circulating in the apartment.

I am taking the zinc, VitC and echinacea lus some anti-histamine and nasal decongestant. I still did One+ and will try to do shoulders and triceps later in the day.

BTW, I am also doing 3-alpha which I added a few days ago. I read somewhere in this Forum that this can make you feel sick. I don't know.