help!!!! i cant retain water?

q-tip

Awards
Hey guys i am haveing a problem ,i can stop pissing .I must piss 40 times a day it seem the water just won't stay in my body,any thoughts!!!!!:cool:

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by q-tip
Hey guys i am haveing a problem ,i can stop pissing .I must piss 40 times a day it seem the water just won't stay in my body,any thoughts!!!!!:cool:

How much water are you drinking? and if you are drinking more than a gallon a day, now you have a new hobby , going to the bathroom! I go about every 10 minutes. This is good!

q-tip

Awards
i thought water retetion was good for your muscles?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
dont sweat about pissing...you want that to take any unwanted toxins and whatnot out of your system. mine is freakishly clear. there supps of course that make you hold water more. and as far as water retention being good for muscle growth, that all depend on what your goals and desired look are. If its for shear size and mass,,, sure it helps . (i havent said nothing scientific or probably even beneficial but i dont think there really is an answer) just drink drink drink water and piss piss piss.

Blazer88

Awards
Nothing wrong with pissing. I go through a gallon a day and my piss is as clear as a mountain spring. I figure my work pays me at least an hour a day standing in the bathroom ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by q-tip
i thought water retetion was good for your muscles?
Well..that kinda depends on what you want to look like...

do you wanna look smooth and soft...

or do you wanna look hard and shredded...

I prefer the latter, thats why I dont take creatine and I go for the best lean gains that I can.

LG. :cool: