Liquidresearch.com- Loving em' or Hating em'? Post your expierience in here!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Big Props for Liquidresearch.com products!!

Give this company your buisness bro's. As you can see, Chemo and LR have partnered together and I must say that I am impressed with their products very much and his shipping was timely.

Please make sure to support our partners. LR has great prices and great products. You can find the link avialible in the banners above, my sig and of course in this thread!

http://www.liquidresearch.com

WW7

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, great service for me too, my letro is here and waiting. :)

JFP2026

Awards
I just placed my first order with them and am looking forward to receiving it. ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Good service... Order and got it fast... got to love that

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And they are the cheapest around. ;)

dieseldude

Awards
I ordered some "stuff" from them earlier this month too, but they said they had no record of my transaction.
Hmmm fishy?
Nope! One e-mail later i was offered my original order + whatever i wanted that he had in stock for my trouble. (which it really wasnt any trouble at all) I told him that all i needed was my original order delivered and he wrote me back with a tracking number and he double my original order too.
Good guys/gals over there, from now on i will use them and recommend them exclusively.
Thanks again liquid research my order was shipped this morning.

tommy_69

Awards
totally agree .. ordered mine last month from them and got it in two days :) excellent service ..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would we steer you in the wrong direction? No way!!! :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ordered from them. I know of someone who has, they have been getting the run around for 3 weeks, still no goods. I hate to **** in everybody's easter basket, but, true it is.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I know of that same situation and it really sucks for sure. To be fair, it is only one order out of dozens that has gone awry and it seems to be just murphy's law over and over again. Hopefully it will be remedied soon.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I know of that same situation and it really sucks for sure. To be fair, it is only one order out of dozens that has gone awry and it seems to be just murphy's law over and over again. Hopefully it will be remedied soon.
A good point sir. And, yes, hopefully will be remedied soon, the individual is quite anxious.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just another tidbit for you. They now carry T3 and do international orders. Keeps getting better.

Hey Scotty, are you sure that its not Reasearch Chemicals? I saw a post about a guy getting the run around from them and that is not the same people. If it is LR, this is the first I've heard of any probs. It has to happen once. I've used them twice and it was less then 3 days everytime.

Ratchet

Awards
I found them here, and placed my first order last week ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
I haven't ordered from them. I know of someone who has, they have been getting the run around for 3 weeks, still no goods. I hate to **** in everybody's easter basket, but, true it is.
If you have a problem with their service PM windwords7 and he can contact them through executive channels to help settle the problem.  If you still get no satisfaction let me know and we'll work on it in conjunction with WW7...

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some bad news this time. Instead of 2 days, it took 3!!! Damn!! LMAO...Big bump for LR as this is the 3rd time I've used them or maybe the 4th, I forget now. But everytime its been damn fast.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

If you have a problem with their service PM windwords7 and he can contact them through executive channels to help settle the problem.  If you still get no satisfaction let me know and we'll work on it in conjunction with WW7...

Chemo
Well the issue that was mentioned has been resolved as of today. It did, obvioulsy, take a long time but they were apologetic and generous in making things right. Thanks LR for standing behind your name with great service and integrity!

drvnwun

Awards
Ive been waiting for them to get their Clomid back in stock to order. The site has said 1-2 weeks for a while now. Maybe one of the mods might have some info, as I'd like to use them after hearing all the good reviews.

quasar

Awards
Originally posted by drvnwun
Ive been waiting for them to get their Clomid back in stock to order. The site has said 1-2 weeks for a while now. Maybe one of the mods might have some info, as I'd like to use them after hearing all the good reviews.

Or nolva, I've emailed to ask about when they are expecting another shipment and never heard anything back. Looks like I'll be forced to turn elsewhere.

drvnwun

Awards

Or nolva, I've emailed to ask about when they are expecting another shipment and never heard anything back. Looks like I'll be forced to turn elsewhere.
Same situation here-no reply as of yet. Unfortunately, I recall hearing about underdosing in the liquid research products at other sites. Maybe just rumor, but I'm just going to wait as long as I can before biting the bullet and getting 6-oxo-just wish it was'nt twice the damn price of Clomid. Ah well...

elijah_123

Awards
My clomid from liquidresearch was dosed just fine. Did its job nicely :)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

Yea, just wish I could buy it. As of last night, still no Clomid or Nolva. However, I did throw some money their way for some Letro.

drvnwun

Awards
I think you misunderstood me, (or maybe I kind of said it the wrong way). When I said "liquid research" products, I meant the general category of products i.e. liquid clomid, liquid nolva, etc. Not the company Liquid Research. :eek: I'm sure Liquid Research is great, that's why I'm holding out to order from them. Hopefully soon....

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to underdose liquid products, clomid is like .63 a gram, and nolva is .66 a gram, clen is $1.25 a gram and all others are very cheap aswell. The most expensive part is the container and liquid to mix with.

elijah_123

Awards
I think you misunderstood me, (or maybe I kind of said it the wrong way). When I said "liquid research" products, I meant the general category of products i.e. liquid clomid, liquid nolva, etc. Not the company Liquid Research. :eek: I'm sure Liquid Research is great, that's why I'm holding out to order from them. Hopefully soon....
I knew what you meant, I was just giving more props to liquidresearch.com :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Alright fella's the best I was able to come up with at this time is the following, I am sorry that it does not quantify "soon" on the Clomid:

"Nolva just ran out at the end of last week....we are getting more in a few days. The clomid is longer bc of supplier problems, but we will be restocking soon and with a large amount."

drvnwun

Awards
Oh well-I guess I'll just wait and see. Thanx WW7. What would be everyone's second choice site for Clomid since LR is out for now?

nitro-sting

Awards
WW7 do u have any idea what the liquidex is mixed with cuz it tastes like peppermint?Other research chems i have tried almost made me gag,i know it isnt sterile but what x actly is this UPSP 24 grade stuff?What ever it is they r doin the rite thing i dunno what the other liquids taste like but the dex is superb!I have herd horror stories about some of the "other " companies TASTIN LIKE ****!Anyways BIG UPS TO LR My 1st order was sent to me kinda like a front(we both shipped eachother the items the same day) But had a minor misfortune this week they ran out of dex in 1 week so my client had already sent the funds in & had to wait a week ,to make it up to him they shipped overnite & a free bottle for his "inconvience"I mean waiting a week s sure no inconvience for me hell i wait a wek every time if i get a bottle out of it..(jus kiddin).But seriously when they get stock in order it cuz w/ their prices they sel out fast,I just hope in the future they STOCK UP GOOD so there will b no back orders..AGAIN BIG UPS to LR!!

elijah_123

Awards
Any feedback on the T3? I know it is relatively new from liquidresearch, but I have heard horrible things about Liquid T3 from other companies.

Not doubting them just curious I'll be ordering the clen and nolva as soon as it comes in. Maybe T3... see how it works :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I have emailed them twice to inquire about a product they carry and I have not hear from them as of yet. Just hope this is not normal business.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I think they must be busy as hell as it took a bit for a response for me too.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I have been contacted by a few people that have said that they either got no response at all (after several e-mails) or a slow response. I think that they mean well and I am personally appreciative of their service and have found them to be very good. However, their have been some very good bro's with nothing good to say about LR. I believe in being fair and letting the good and the bad ride together in order for you all to make the most informed decision that you can. Hopefully threads like this will inspire even greater levels of customer service from the LR crew.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I think they must have got too big and not have enough time/staff to answer emails etc. Seen it happen to a few people that open source post, and personally i wouldn't hold it against them as they have the best prices out there for you US bros, but some will pay more for better customer service so it's up to the consumer.

elijah_123

Awards
I emailed them yesterday at noon about a product, when I checked my email at 1:20 he had responded, that is great turn around time.
Just waiting for the nolva to come back in then I'm going to drop some cash there.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
WW7 do u have any idea what the liquidex is mixed with cuz it tastes like peppermint?Other research chems i have tried almost made me gag,i know it isnt sterile but what x actly is this UPSP 24 grade stuff?What ever it is they r doin the rite thing i dunno what the other liquids taste like but the dex is superb!I have herd horror stories about some of the "other " companies TASTIN LIKE ****!Anyways BIG UPS TO LR My 1st order was sent to me kinda like a front(we both shipped eachother the items the same day) But had a minor misfortune this week they ran out of dex in 1 week so my client had already sent the funds in & had to wait a week ,to make it up to him they shipped overnite & a free bottle for his "inconvience"I mean waiting a week s sure no inconvience for me hell i wait a wek every time if i get a bottle out of it..(jus kiddin).But seriously when they get stock in order it cuz w/ their prices they sel out fast,I just hope in the future they STOCK UP GOOD so there will b no back orders..AGAIN BIG UPS to LR!!
I have heard rumors that liquid companies use different flavor enhancers to make certain products tolerable. Good buisness, know what I mean?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I must have hit LR at a busy time both times because I got an email back from him in less than an hour today. Thanks for taking care of my questions LR

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
I think they must have got too big and not have enough time/staff to answer emails etc. Seen it happen to a few people that open source post, and personally i wouldn't hold it against them as they have the best prices out there for you US bros, but some will pay more for better customer service so it's up to the consumer.
I'm thinking that may be what it was also. I ordered some letro right before the banner was put up (I think on other sites too like AnaSci) and got it right away, with an e-mail back. After that it seems like the guy got hammered. Two sides to that story: be prepared by forecasting (good business practice), but also sometimes you get in the weeds, happens to us all.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

I'm thinking that may be what it was also. I ordered some letro right before the banner was put up (I think on other sites too like AnaSci) and got it right away, with an e-mail back. After that it seems like the guy got hammered. Two sides to that story: be prepared by forecasting (good business practice), but also sometimes you get in the weeds, happens to us all.
He has even gone so far as to hire some extra help. That was the case, they were overwhelmed, and they really seem to making strides to keep it all flowing.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
There have some been some recent developments that warrant us saying to hold steady on any other purchases for LR until we come to a resolution on said issues. We will let you know ASAP!

WW7

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

He has even gone so far as to hire some extra help. That was the case, they were overwhelmed, and they really seem to making strides to keep it all flowing.
DAMN why can't I find a business with too much business. :)

I trust things will smooth out for them and all will be good.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Anabolicminds can no longer support Liquid Research. For those that purchase from them you are on your own...

Chemo

Ratchet

Awards
What Happened to cause such an abrupt about face in policy? :(

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Read the post on the proh/steroid forums - people incl myself had late delivery. And if you want more read the thread on steroidology.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Just for the record I have received my order. It has everything I have ordered as well as 2 free bottles.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Least they made good with your order crowler, i bet they've been giving out a lot of free bottles lately.