love them pudding

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
have no idea why im posting this but i literally bought out this one supermarket's supply of s.f./f.f pudding today cuz the normal 99 cent packets were on sale 3/1.00. shiddd....blalently bought 30 of em. of course people were staring cuz i just carried them up in my arms...no cart. felt like a pig but shidddd....that like 3 months worth of protein/pudding mix. apologize you all have to read this...felt like sharing

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by sage
have no idea why im posting this but i literally bought out this one supermarket's supply of s.f./f.f pudding today cuz the normal 99 cent packets were on sale 3/1.00. shiddd....blalently bought 30 of em. of course people were staring cuz i just carried them up in my arms...no cart. felt like a pig but shidddd....that like 3 months worth of protein/pudding mix. apologize you all have to read this...felt like sharing

I just like a kid in a candy or toy store, I hear you :D

Thanks for sharing!

SteveDFW

Awards
Instead of the milk, I use water, 100grams whey protein, and 1 cup fat free cottage cheese with the instant pudding. Taste great.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
stevedfw, i tried mixing with water last night but no matter how much mix and lack of water i put in, the thing never really got thick. i had to freeze it up a bit. might have to go half/half water and milk man. but still.....protein pudding mix mmmmmm.....

SteveDFW

Awards
Sage,

Did you also add 1 1/2 cups of whey protein and 1 cup of cottage cheese?

You might try 1 1/2 cups of water instead of 2 cups.

I make this several times a week and it had worked every time.

khafra

Awards
What kind of pudding is that?  All the pudding I've ever seen had lotsa fat and carbs, and no protein.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
just your regular sugar free/fat free pudding mix. (not premade) and no, they dont have any protein source. i just make a batch (or half of one) and mix in the proper protein powder into it. comes out usually a bit thick with milk cuz you have a denser mix then with only the pudding powder itself but thats by far my favorite way of eating/drinking powders. its just that when i mixed it with water....a bit thin still.