Negative Repping?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has this function been dismantled? Or are your privileges revoked once you hit a certain amount of rep points? It's not of that much concern, I only ask because certain individuals deserved to be labelled with negative rep points, it serves sort of like a Scarlet Letter A.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has this function been dismantled? Or are your privileges revoked once you hit a certain amount of rep points? It's not of that much concern, I only ask because certain individuals deserved to be labelled with negative rep points, it serves sort of like a Scarlet Letter A.

I was told is it disabled temporarily due to a neg rep fest :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told is it disabled temporarily due to a neg rep fest :)
It was probably that 1 ad dude and that Vlad guy that caused the spike. Though, I was possibly too liberal with mine. I suppose the whole proccess is childish, just wondering.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
neg rep fest...haha im no stranger to neg reps lol im too oopinionated for my own good

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.

*****!

:icon_lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH, I thought it was only a gold privalege now. I hope that's not the case.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
you must spread some NEGS around before giving it to another Canadian again.

Sorry Mullet, maybe next time ;)

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must spread some NEGS around before giving it to another Canadian again.

Sorry Mullet, maybe next time ;)

CROWLER
Haha..Funny, funny..I'd neg rep you if I could!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have any britches on in that avy????????:jaw:
Yaaaa mean undies? Is that what britches is? If so, I think so. Hugo Boss boxer briefs I believe!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yaaaa mean undies? Is that what britches is? If so, I think so. Hugo Boss boxer briefs I believe!!

Do you realize its a full time job following you around???? Geeeeeeezzzzzz take a break dude, Im tired :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you realize its a full time job following you around???? Geeeeeeezzzzzz take a break dude, Im tired :)
I have ADD (supposedly) and was enrichment classes for language when I was little, so I can speed read/type. Not trying to be a weiner, I do most of my posting in the day (I use Firefox and will have about 4 thread open at once) and read at night till like 3:30..So much to learn!! (I'm a nerd)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have ADD (supposedly) and was enrichment classes for language when I was little, so I can speed read/type. Not trying to be a weiner, I do most of my posting in the day (I use Firefox and will have about 4 thread open at once) and read at night till like 3:30..So much to learn!! (I'm a nerd)

You know im joking right???????

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, how is Firefox. I've been considering downloading it ?? Oh ya, YGM :D

Peace

jecko

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you're the only other person thats online besides me at like 2--3 in the morning. You post plenty at night too, post wh*re!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone always forgets about me...Sometimes i feel so abused.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Everyone always forgets about me...Sometimes i feel so abused.

I got your back man. Don't worry as soon as the neg reps get turned on, you're first on my list buddy ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awwww, I feel so loved and await the honor to be Negepped by you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're the only other person thats online besides me at like 2--3 in the morning. You post plenty at night too, post wh*re!
Haha..Hey man, I ain't no darn post whore..Most of my posts, okay some of my posts, kay fine, one of my posts has been informative.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha..Hey man, I ain't no darn post whore..Most of my posts, okay some of my posts, kay fine, one of my posts has been informative.
Gotta go search for that post! Do u have AIM or MSN? I need to tell u about something. I'd PM you, but someone is too good to become a gold member. BTW, you now have enough points to purchase any supplement currently available...too bad you lose them when you switch over.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told them before MulletSoldier that our posting breaks up the monotany of information and knowledge that flows through here on a daily basis. Without us there would be nothing but boring information...I mean, we provide a unmeasurable service and should be regarded as a driving force and backbone of this community.

JB, it wouldn't be the same plus we'll always have Paris.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

DUDE you have over 500 points!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to donate some my way lil buddy :thumbsup: hehe

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
DUDE you have over 500 points!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to donate some my way lil buddy :thumbsup: hehe

I'll donate 10% of the points he gives me to you. how's that? I'm cool like that ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I'll donate 10% of the points he gives me to you. how's that? I'm cool like that ;)
Ha Ha hey I'm not picky! Damm didnt I say that last time I was in the bar... Hmm better not bring that up! :nono:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta go search for that post! Do u have AIM or MSN? I need to tell u about something. I'd PM you, but someone is too good to become a gold member. BTW, you now have enough points to purchase any supplement currently available...too bad you lose them when you switch over.
]
Add my ass J. Oh, and do me a favour J. I'm switching this week, so try and steal my points (I think Lake stole them before) and I'll let you keep 150 of them...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Costs too much if you lose and not really worth it if you try using no points :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
]
Add my ass J. Oh, and do me a favour J. I'm switching this week, so try and steal my points (I think Lake stole them before) and I'll let you keep 150 of them...
Thief option is disabled. Don't forget to say i referred you when you sign up.

BTW it's hard to add you on AIM or MSN without the necessary info. My AIM handle is "***", hit me up.

Last edited:
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Thief option is disabled. BTW it's hard to add you on AIM or MSN without the necessary info. My AIM handle is "***", hit me up.

"the action you are trying to do is not found" :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thief option is disabled. Don't forget to say i referred you when you sign up.

BTW it's hard to add you on AIM or MSN without the necessary info. My AIM handle is "***", hit me up.
Weird, I wrote it in there but now it's gone...That's messed up..I had to download AIM but I'm adding you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
No it isn't messed up unless you want every email sniffing spider in existence to add your information and bombard you with spam.

NEVER PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PERONSAL INFO ON A FORUM!

Way to look out Admin. :thumbsup: MS, that why you see people use "dot com" as an example in their sigs rather than type out the exact email. I already have a spider that got my fuggin cyber-rights account somehow for some other site I guess.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Except now those sniffers have been coded to read that and change it to actual emails...Victim of that myself :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to look out Admin. :thumbsup: MS, that why you see people use "dot com" as an example in their sigs rather than type out the exact email. I already have a spider that got my fuggin cyber-rights account somehow for some other site I guess.
Yeah thanks Admin, I had a slight brain fart there.