ages on this board

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
curious the ages of board memebers. age doesnt matter cuz healthy living a common goal no matter how old you are. just curious what the range of age is. i know some are in their 40's (oldest?) read a thread from mid teens (youngest?)

shanesurfs

Awards
I'll be 31 in December, but I'm in better shape than the three 20 something year olds I train with. They call me the "old man."

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

garyrabbit

Awards
41 here Sage,might be the "old man" in here. Peace

deaconbill

Awards
I may be the old man as I will be 48 in March.  I don't feel it and I'm told I don't look it.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by deaconbill
I may be the old man as I will be 48 in March.  I don't feel it and I'm told I don't look it.
Bro! you and I same birthday! (Month and day) Wow what are the odds, and also we share a lot of things in common, wow that is great!

deaconbill

Awards
Glad to hear that Rhino.  Good luck on your lifting!

ChaseRoy

Awards
21 tomorrow...looks like I will have something more then the regular protein and flax tomorrow!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
<---------18...the young one so far

LG. :cool:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
29 here dreading the big 30. :(

shanesurfs

Awards
Nothing to dread Bobo, age is just a number. The 29-30 step was just a damn good excuse to get drunk a raise a little hell.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
32 here, and looking better than I ever did in my 20s..so it is all good!

Gmonkey

Awards
29 in Jan. One of the reasons why I began working out want to be buff for my 30th bday. 

SteveDFW

Awards
38 years old, been training since I was 18 years old.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
aight! we seem to have a good range here. 18-48. interesting that no matter what age and physical state, we all got the same interest and similar views.

IronWinner

Awards
aight! we seem to have a good range here. 18-48. interesting that no matter what age and physical state, we all got the same interest and similar views.
Definitely. I second that comment!:) I love you guys:D :eek:

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by sage

Ditto!

bigbadboss101

Awards
Age 33, but have been told I look around 26-29.  Soft smooth skin helps :)

Anxed

Awards
29, here... and really, like some of the other bros said... I feel younger than I did when I was 19... and in better shape too...

Dr of Golf

Awards

Well, I know I'm new here, but I'm gonna have to bust the age barrier. I'm 52 but my wife always tells me I act like I'm a teen. ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Well, I know I'm new here, but I'm gonna have to bust the age barrier. I'm 52 but my wife always tells me I act like I'm a teen. ;)
thats awesom man. this aint a knock on yourself or any in their 40's 50's +. but when im that age...i only hope i have the motivation and determinationg to keep lfiting and overall health a big part of my life (i cant really see it not being apart but still...never know)

Dr of Golf

Awards

thats awesom man. this aint a knock on yourself or any in their 40's 50's +. but when im that age...i only hope i have the motivation and determinationg to keep lfiting and overall health a big part of my life (i cant really see it not being apart but still...never know)

Well, I finished a 20 year career in the Army and stayed in great shape while I was serving. I've been lifting for the last seven years, the last four very seriously. It's a bitch getting old, and I really don't ever plan to feel old, if I can help it. :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard DOG, great to see you over here. This board is definitely a lot more peaceful than certain other boards!

Dr of Golf

Awards
Thanks, Jweave23. I totally agree and it's good to see you over here, too. Who knows, maybe there will be a mass ingress of "select" individuals? That would be GREAT! :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ha ha.....with people referring to Dr. of Golf as DOG, i thought we had some hiphop slanged out brothers on this board but...my stupid ass just figured that it was the initials. But shooot...whats up DOG!!! :D

Dr of Golf

Awards
ha ha.....with people referring to Dr. of Golf as DOG, i thought we had some hiphop slanged out brothers on this board but...my stupid ass just figured that it was the initials. But shooot...whats up DOG!!! :D

Ain't nuthin' up but the rent, sage. :D :D

Looks like this is going to be a great place to hang my hat. :)