Best commercial of the year. Special Olympics "show me the money"

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
This is friggn funny. Best commercial of the year!
:rofl: :icon_lol: :dance:

I like the last part "it's not about the money"

http://www.youtube.com/?v=ipDbNkxQxk8

I just sent it. It might not be uploaded yet. It's worth the weight.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Its not about the money. You know I was looking into giving some time to the special olympics but the place I would have to go is like 2 hours away. I thought they would have training centers wherever the athletes were from. Guess not?!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Its not about the money. You know I was looking into giving some time to the special olympics but the place I would have to go is like 2 hours away. I thought they would have training centers wherever the athletes were from. Guess not?!

They should, go to special olympics.org, and there should be a place near where you are from...been a coach for 10 yrs..I love it....:)

not sure if the commercial was suppossed to be funny, but i thought it was sweet, I happen to know how hard they work, the time they put in and how much they love to say they compete.....to me it's why i do what I do, i coach, I do it every year. Nothing means more to me than to see a child/person work so hard and achieve there dream, special or not.....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
They should, go to special olympics.org, and there should be a place near where you are from...been a coach for 10 yrs..I love it....:)

not sure if the commercial was suppossed to be funny, but i thought it was sweet, I happen to know how hard they work, the time they put in and how much they love to say they compete.....to me it's why i do what I do, i coach, I do it every year. Nothing means more to me than to see a child/person work so hard and achieve there dream, special or not.....

I agree 100%. My father started the very first boyscout troup ever for retarded boys. My father called them SPECIAL SCOUTS long before Special Olympics was even an idea in anyones mind. Believe it or not the Boyscouts of America reprimanded him and said to stop refering them to Special Scouts. Ironic as now we have the special olympics.

My times being with those kids and seeing life through their eyes is simply amazing. Almost always happy and a real enjoyment of life and other people.

CROWLER

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. My father started the very first boyscout troup ever for retarded boys. My father called them SPECIAL SCOUTS long before Special Olympics was even an idea in anyones mind. Believe it or not the Boyscouts of America reprimanded him and said to stop refering them to Special Scouts. Ironic as now we have the special olympics.

My times being with those kids and seeing life through their eyes is simply amazing. Almost always happy and a real enjoyment of life and other people.

CROWLER

agreed:) I love my time coaching, when my life stinks, or i am stressed, or sick ( as always,lately)...I can sit and watch and really see what life is about.

this yr is 11, for me coaching....winter/summer games....times i would never trade