Anyone interested in having your own member blog on AM?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its an idea I've been kicking around and I can implement it if the need is there.

Its similar to MySpace and interactive but only for members.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Would people or groups outside of the members be able to see the space? Often I like to be able to show people what I did or how I look and it would be a very helpful tool to have a resource/ space to direct them at.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
ya, that would be really cool, could we make it donation free....cuz I am a poor college students and I would rather not pay extra money just to be able to talk to people online.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I've been kicking around tha idea (MySpace thing) as well. I still kinda think tha setup is High Schoolish and amature, but I do like tha means of connecting and directing like what motiv8er has said. Obviously if I were to commit, I much rather go with tha Baboon and Crew... If need be I'd be willing to go gold for tha support too. :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, that would be really cool, could we make it donation free....cuz I am a poor college students and I would rather not pay extra money just to be able to talk to people online.
Its called email and AIM.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would people or groups outside of the members be able to see the space? Often I like to be able to show people what I did or how I look and it would be a very helpful tool to have a resource/ space to direct them at.
Yes.