ernie taylor really pisses me off!

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
i was just watching the british grand prix show and looking at ernie's triceps made me disgusted.....they are a triangular peak even when he raises his arms, the teardrop in his quads also looks so artifitial just like his stupid triceps, IMO synthol is cheating.....just as much as muscle implants are.......i say they throw that son of a bitch straight out the ifbb and ban him from all contests!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think ernie taylor uses synthol in his tri's. If he did he'd probably use it in his bi's and shoulders to. So I think he just has really odd looking tri's.

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
there is conclusive evidence that he uses synthol in his tri's

dez/null

Awards
Really no one here cares about the IFBB or those synthaholed freaks. Not to bust on you WiNgs. :D

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
Really no one here cares about the IFBB or those synthaholed freaks. Not to bust on you WiNgs. :D
i dont see why people hate on the IFBB... i do however hate on those who use synthol. no offense taken dez :p

dez/null

Awards
Easy. they have better genetics. they are all drug users. they do nothing for me. and everyone thinks they are the worlds best bodybuilders. **** EM!

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
Easy. they have better genetics. they are all drug users. they do nothing for me. and everyone thinks they are the worlds best bodybuilders. **** EM!
i think thats a harsh comment to make considering they have dedicated their entire lives to bodybuilding

WiNgS

Banned
Awards

And that would be......
there is a pic floating about of where ernie taylor is sat at a desk and his arms are just relaxed on there yet his tricep is all "bunched up" and triangular, and the teardrop quad just look like someone has stuck a lego block in there

Last edited: