Cooking with the George Foreman Grill

Blazer88

Awards
Anyone else use this thing? I love mine. My girlfriends parents got me the huge BBQ sytle (this very act put them into the "cool" category) one that stands on the floor. I can cook like 15 chicken breasts on it at one freakin' time! Very good for making your food ahead of time. Like, I can make all my lunches (lots'o chicken) that will last me two weeks. I just make 'em up and toss in the freezer. Anything that makes eat easier, I'm all for. What else do you cook on them?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i aint a big fan of the george. im more of a skillet dude....i feel more like a chef when im cooking my chicken, steak on it. and even though im not....love to think im a chef man.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
 I used my foreman grill so much the fucker burned out on me and doesn't work now.  Great product, although I find some things to come out a bit dry, but maybe its the cooking time. 

Salmon rocks on the thing!!

h19

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
That thing is my baby hahaha... What else can cook a burger in 3 minutes. :D

Blazer88

Awards
I've never tried cooking salmon on this thing yet, I normally cook it in normal pan on stove with olive oil. I always figured the oil would just drain down the channels :( Oh well, 2 years and mine is still going strong, haven't burned it out yet.

aeoliantru

Awards
We have one at work so I cook steak and chicken on my breaks.  It's extremely handy and allows me to eat better and cheaper than those poor vending machine divers. 

shady

Awards
i use mine atleast 3 times a day. i love it ,makes cooking go alot faster.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Blazer88
Anyone else use this thing? I love mine. My girlfriends parents got me the huge BBQ sytle (this very act put them into the "cool" category) one that stands on the floor. I can cook like 15 chicken breasts on it at one freakin' time! Very good for making your food ahead of time. Like, I can make all my lunches (lots'o chicken) that will last me two weeks. I just make 'em up and toss in the freezer. Anything that makes eat easier, I'm all for. What else do you cook on them?
I have two grills small and a medium one, they are great.  Got good deal in Walmart.  In my cheating days I have done Burgers with 100% meat.  Taste great. Since I buy my chicken breast by bulk (20 pounds), is convinince to pull one and in 15 minutes is done.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by aeoliantru
We have one at work so I cook steak and chicken on my breaks.  It's extremely handy and allows me to eat better and cheaper than those poor vending machine divers. 

Totally agree bro.  You can easy go broke buying food, and besides most of them are greasy!!!!!! Well at least where I live.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by hamper19
 I used my foreman grill so much the fucker burned out on me and doesn't work now.  Great product, although I find some things to come out a bit dry, but maybe its the cooking time. 

Salmon rocks on the thing!!

h19

I spray with olive oil, and others oils, That take a bit of the dry out.  I used to buy Pam, too expensive I found a plastic bottle made for oils that has a pump system.  and it work exactly like the Pam spray. So I reduced my cost to 1/8 of the use.