pic of the mods

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
could you guys (if you have some) post some pics of yourself. would like to see who's running this forum and the moderators, the ones over looking the whole thing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
We do? :D

ManBeast

ChaseRoy

Awards
okay...we got one mod posted...its your turn! :D

labrad

Awards
  • Established
could you guys (if you have some) post some pics of yourself. would like to see who's running this forum and the moderators, the ones over looking the whole thing.
I would like to see pics of the mods as well. Having said this, I have so much respect for their(mods) knowledge of supplements, nutrition, and training that they could post a picture of a guy looking as good as Gunter at the Olympia and I would be disappointed. For this reason, I can understand mods not wanting to post pics. Y'all (mods) keep up the good work. If you do feel like posting a pic by all means. Peace.

deaconbill

Awards
Yeah, we'd like to see if all this info has made you guys big.  No pressure, huh?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we'd like to see if all this info has made you guys big.  No pressure, huh?
there really aint. the knowledge they be spilling and sharing, that prob. overshadow any ass pics. but im doubting we be seeing chicken legs and anti-bigness. let us see some fellas!!

ChaseRoy

Awards
Originally posted by sage
i put a couple back shot pics on under "Mod Squad."