What happenned to the PH section and why? Haven been here in a while?

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
At first I thought it would be for legal purposes, but then aas are not exactly kosher legally either. Why the change? THANKS.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
they were merged. PH's out now are really not prohormones, they are fully active without an enzymatic conversion to said compound(4ad to test, etc.) Since they are all basically steroids, why have 2 seperate boards?

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
THANKS!!!! that makes sense and maybe ill learn a bit about traditional aas

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
they were merged. PH's out now are really not prohormones, they are fully active without an enzymatic conversion to said compound(4ad to test, etc.) Since they are all basically steroids, why have 2 seperate boards?
don't listen to chasec. The real story is that aliens came down, actually they were from the future, but they totally wiped out the PH section because they plan to use them to program humans into slave-like robots using old school PH's like 4AD and 1T. The US gov't is hip to this, but they are keeping it a secret because....well, for all the usual reasons. There is more to this, but I think the CIA is tapping my computer. I gotta go...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
don't listen to chasec. The real story is that aliens came down, actually they were from the future, but they totally wiped out the PH section because they plan to use them to program humans into slave-like robots using old school PH's like 4AD and 1T. The US gov't is hip to this, but they are keeping it a secret because....well, for all the usual reasons. There is more to this, but I think the CIA is tapping my computer. I gotta go...
damnit, conspiracies are SO hard to keep under wraps

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
... :ntome: