I just got DISSED at CVS

D

davisville64

Awards
MatthewD wants me to keep it more civil, so ill keep this one clean, just for you :thumbsup:

I usually run my creatine 6 weeks at a time. I was using Trac, but the ammount I had was only good for about 5.

I decide to stroll into my local CVS last night, last time I ran out before the end of my cycle I got some cheat twinlab creatine pills. Ofcourse since then they changed up the store and moved the stuff on me. Anyway, there I was, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS, when I asked some girl (about a year or so older than me I think) "Do you sell creatine here."

She goes "Well I hope not." Now part of me said big man, just walk away. But I remember all you guys saying in my "girl doesnt stand for pledge" post, so I decide to ask.

"Why do you say that?" I say. Then she gets rude. "So we dont support the low life cheaters like you." ......:blink: ..... HOW RUDE!
I took it they dont carry it anymore, and ended my cycle a week early.

This is actually the second time something like this has happened, different person though. Needless to say I was deeply offended.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL why were you deeply offended (or was that sarcasm?)? I would've just laughed at her and said you'll get it somewhere else. You also could've told her manager about the situation and perhaps she wouldn't get rude with other customers when they are asking for a product again. Just remember, your a low life cheater. :D

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is funny as hell dude. People are so ignorant. BTW was she fat by chance? That to me would make it so much more funny.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
what a B!! I applaud you for not getting angry, haha. I would have been on the edge me thinks...

when i first starting reading your post I assumed it was about asking for pins or something, but CREATINE?? haha.

F

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
HaHaHa

She must be a non-responder ha ha ha

D

davisville64

Awards
what a B!! I applaud you for not getting angry, haha. I would have been on the edge me thinks...
I am usually very good at not freaking out physically. Althought I do think it, thats why some of my post on this board are a little extreme. I get it out with words/type instead of making a scene.

D

davisville64

Awards
That is funny as hell dude. People are so ignorant. BTW was she fat by chance? That to me would make it so much more funny.
No, she was actually kinda hot, but not my type apparently.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
In your face!
:gore:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Your a better man then I for just walking. I would of had some choice words for her. In my profession I get asked about supps all the time, creatine being a big one. The misinformation out there still is astonishing. I for one make it a point to educate those who are not up to date on the benefits of such supps. Hell today somone told me they read an article that said if they took their vitamins and didn't work out for atleast two hours afterwards they would have kidney problems :frustrate

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

I work at a supplement store, so I see some ignorant folks....but, that chick behind the counter tops them all!

I would have told her that her epidermis wasn't being covered by her clothes adn watched her throw a hissy-fit....:lol:

S

shatfield

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't even get what she meant- cuz you weren't doing it naturally/ use supps, you're a cheater? Either way, I definitely would have told her manager.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
only thing I can think of is that if you're using Twinlab pills as your creatine source, you're cheating yourself. Get some cheap CEE or di/tri-creatine malate powder in bulk from one of the AM sponsors, and leave the b!tch to her price tagging!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't even get what she meant- cuz you weren't doing it naturally/ use supps, you're a cheater? Either way, I definitely would have told her manager.
Well, some less educated people actually believe creatine is steroids (or very much like it) and therefore, creatine users are "cheaters" :rolleyes:

Yes...ignorance is bliss...unless you're on the other side :D

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should have told her to move on before your creatine induced roid rage takes over!

This reminds me of the chapelle skit "keep it real." You should have kept it real!

D

davisville64

Awards
I was only going to buy a small bottle to fininsh the last week of my cycle, thats all. 4 bucks or so I think it was last time.

T

TheStud121

Awards
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I second JMin's first line. You are a stronger man than I.

I would have went off. Curse words every where.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's hilarious, I used to hear some stupid **** from employees and customers when I wroked at a supplement shop. You did the right thing, "keeping it real" could have ugly for you. The cops would have rushed to the scene after you snapped her neck due the brutish strength you gained from the creatine and horrible mood swings you get from it.

D

davisville64

Awards
That's hilarious, I used to hear some stupid **** from employees and customers when I wroked at a supplement shop. You did the right thing, "keeping it real" could have ugly for you. The cops would have rushed to the scene after you snapped her neck due the brutish strength you gained from the creatine and horrible mood swings you get from it.
Oh I know. That creatine makes me more angry then when I run out of A1 :aargh:

T

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, some less educated people actually believe creatine is steroids (or very much like it) and therefore, creatine users are "cheaters" :rolleyes:
true....like when the government publishes stats that say 5% of high school teens have used steroids. the teens are probably running creatine and thinking its gear. then when they fill out the surveys, they put a "YES" under steroid use....

B

Brooklyn

Awards
Oh come on. She knows you're cheating because she's seen the effects of dat dere Cell-Tech.