Im HAPPIER THAN ALL OF U.....

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
LOLOL cuz im in costa rica!!!!! and im such a nerd that i visited this forum on my vacation....:think:

its the most beautiful place i have ever been to and i have gone to a few differnt places.......its amazing. i just miss my boyfriend!!!!:(

thanks for reading my useless thread....lol

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
i need a vacation too. and when i do take one ill prob go online to check out whats going on here. im a nerd too. have fun and be safe.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's so cool it was rumored that Bobo used our donation money to buy a mansion in Costa Rica :icon_lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hi gimpy :burger:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
right not to worry. :rolleyes:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hi woman! You've got mushy mail and e-card's...just thoght I'd let you know!

I hope you're having fun in Costa Rica!!

To tell you the truth, I'm more excited about you coming back that having a good time :p

Mrs. Gimpy Returns....me->>:woohoo: (KM00 aka Mr. Gimpy--bad pinning experience)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hi woman! You've got mushy mail and e-card's...just thoght I'd let you know!

I hope you're having fun in Costa Rica!!

To tell you the truth, I'm more excited about you coming back that having a good time :p

Mrs. Gimpy Returns....me->>:woohoo: (KM00 aka Mr. Gimpy--bad pinning experience)
Hey, save the mushy stuff for email, you're making me sick here. :sick:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey, save the mushy stuff for email, you're making me sick here. :sick:
BWahahaha...I've heard about you and you're wife...I'm sure you can relate. I love my woman :D (But I'm still a perv, right woman? :p)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
BWahahaha...I've heard about you and you're wife...I'm sure you can relate. I love my woman :D (But I'm still a perv, right woman? :p)
Yeah I know alright. Wait until you two get married and have kids. The mushiness level will decrease.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know alright. Wait until you two get married and have kids. The mushiness level will decrease.
No children for me....I'm not gonna ruin my sexual life for a bunch of little turds :D

Plus, what would the children grow up like if they had to ask "Daddy, Mommy...how come you lock your door to your room with that neighbor lady in there with you and make noises like you're beating each other up all the time?" I just couldn't do that to a poor child :lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:D Good. All we need is another one of you running around.
Oh, I mean, none in my custody. I'm going to spread my seed all over france so that the country can finally develope some testicles.

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
It's cool because Deo is taking good care of your boyfriend if you know what I mean. ;)
damn, i knew i should have taken him with me.....this forum is providing some competition i see.......i dont like competition...:nono:

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
God.. I need a vacation.

Btw... I have attached a pic of Toby. Total pain in the ass. Reminds me of your dog.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
iparatroop Company Promotions 25