10 Year Challenge

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

  1. DC, You have made some amazing progression! Keep Plugging Away!
    •   
       


  2. < Coward. I gotta dig up that fat f*ck of a photo. I'm 305 and a chunky monkey.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    < Coward. I gotta dig up that fat f*ck of a photo. I'm 305 and a chunky monkey.
    Well lets see it brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  4. Awesome work DC!

    I couldn’t find 2009- must have lost them when a phone died or something but here’s ‘06 & now.

    C96ABC36-0ABC-4F1C-81CC-A57878A44193.jpg
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Awesome work DC!

    I couldn’t find 2009- must have lost them when a phone died or something but here’s ‘06 & now.

    C96ABC36-0ABC-4F1C-81CC-A57878A44193.jpg
    Thanks Kat. Looking Great Yourself
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  6. Sorry bro.. no digital record of mine before 2010

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Sorry bro.. no digital record of mine before 2010
    I used my phone to take a pic of a picture for some of the pics in my log. Then you have a digital record. Unless your scared
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I used my phone to take a pic of a picture for some of the pics in my log. Then you have a digital record. Unless your scared
    Lol. What do I got to be scared about. Let’s see..
  9. TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Looking good Rocket
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  11. I was not tagged. So no pics from me.

    Besides, I truly have no pics of me older than a few years.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Awesome work DC!

    I couldn’t find 2009- must have lost them when a phone died or something but here’s ‘06 & now.
    You were beautiful even when chubby!
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I was not tagged. So no pics from me.

    Besides, I truly have no pics of me older than a few years.
    Not sure how your not on the list. Must have copied the wrong one. Lol. And you dont have no actual photo's you could take a pic of and then post it. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  14. @Rocket3015 hasn't aged a single day! What is your secret?
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    @Rocket3015 hasn't aged a single day! What is your secret?
    He's The Immortal. There can be only 1
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Not sure how your not on the list. Must have copied the wrong one. Lol. And you dont have no actual photo's you could take a pic of and then post it. Lol
    I guess I know why. If you copied that list from one of my posts, it may exclude myself.
    I really don't have photos, not even as a child. Has to do with my past and the paranoia it caused ( was political prisoner in GDR, later defected from army and lots of contact with certain agencies), also the reason I still don't use social networks.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I guess I know why. If you copied that list from one of my posts, it may exclude myself.
    I really don't have photos, not even as a child. Has to do with my past and the paranoia it caused ( was political prisoner in GDR, later defected from army and lots of contact with certain agencies), also the reason I still don't use social networks.
    Yeah I remember you saying that. You got a good reason not to
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    @Rocket3015 hasn't aged a single day! What is your secret?
    If I tell you it will no longer be a secret !! (Dummy)
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  19. 10 Year Challenge


    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    @Rocket3015 hasn't aged a single day! What is your secret?
    IKR! He Looks Great on both pictures! Living a healthy lifestyle really pays off.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    [email protected], brother awesome 10 years
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    [email protected], brother awesome 10 years
    Thanks Brother! The guy on the left was trying to take me out of this world. I stopped him before he made his final move.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Thanks Brother! The guy on the left was trying to take me out of this world. I stopped him before he made his final move.
    In my pic the guy on the left almost got me taken out. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  23. @BEAST73 You have put in the time done the work and it shows. Congratulations!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 11:10 PM
  2. Benoit's doctor gets 10 years
    By AE14 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 08:54 PM
  3. Been 10 years
    By Gharet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 10:37 AM
  4. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Log in
Log in