possibly the dumbest

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
possibly the dumbest question asked so far on this board but wondering if the way you sleep (on your back, front, or sides) is better than one another. I mean, (im thinking it has no difference) is there a better body position while lying down for spine alignment and even muscle repair....(again, read the title of this thread)

Sean

Awards
Funny you ask - I try to sleep face upwards and limbs to the side so that bloodflow isn't constricted anywhere in my body. :) Doesn't make much sense, I know.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Funny you ask - I try to sleep face upwards and limbs to the side so that bloodflow isn't constricted anywhere in my body. :) Doesn't make much sense, I know.
nah it makes sense but is this beneficial? that and on my chest is the way i sleep. the bloodflow thing....is face upwards the way to go?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
possibly the dumbest question asked so far on this board but wondering if the way you sleep (on your back, front, or sides) is better than one another. I mean, (im thinking it has no difference) is there a better body position while lying down for spine alignment and even muscle repair....(again, read the title of this thread)
I use to think like that...and tried various things for a few months and didnt see a difference in strength/size/circulation....

.....now I can give 2 SHITS in how I sleep.

LG. :cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
at first read, i thought you said you shid better b/c of the way you sleep. but i got your line :eek:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i have to sleep on my side, when im on my back i just dont have a good feeling (dunno, dont ask) and when i lay on my stomach i cant breathe and end up turning to my side anyway.

i am about to order one of those NASA matresses, where it shapes your body. Ive had one of their pillows for about 6 years and their awsome, so now they made a matress i want to try.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I'm a side sleeper myself but I will sleep in about any position and at almost time. Hey Ralph post the link about that pillow of yours sounds interesting