What brought you here

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Oh, I never gave my reason for joining back in 2011. Well, I had been on the USPLabs forums for a few years and also on a BB dot com site that constantly pissed me off with the idiots that thought they knew it all after only lifting/taking supps for a year or so when Blake aka midwestbeast told me about AM and how he was a rep for a company here. He said he liked the diversity of products over just being on the USPLABS site and the people were better than that other place. Figured I would check it out and he was right. Yeah, there were still the pricks that were know-it-alls but there were also guys that I knew from the other forums that made this place much more inviting. Helps that some of them were company reps and would get me logging ops on the reg. Lol! I stayed on at USP for a while but found I was spending most of my time here so eventually, I just stopped going there. With different rep positions I've had on here, I would have to join various different forums but after the rep position was gone, so were my ties to the other forums. They just didn't have the "home" feeling to them like AM does.

Moral of the story: It's all @MidwestBeast's fault that I'm here so you can blame him!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. Reason I joined am was bc I just really started taking my lifting to the next level, previously I was just trying to strengthen back injury surrounding muscle then fell in love with lifting. So at that time I didnít really know many lifters who were into talking about it like I was interested about learning. Someone told me about am and canít even remember who at this time but I lurked and soaked up info for a couple months before I started talking and had great talks with everyone and rest is history
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Back when I stepped foot into the pro hormone world and I thought DMZ was a rapper and I needed to do research. I stumbled across AM and learned a lot within a short period of time and have been on here ever since
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Oh, I never gave my reason for joining back in 2011. Well, I had been on the USPLabs forums for a few years and also on a BB dot com site that constantly pissed me off with the idiots that thought they knew it all after only lifting/taking supps for a year or so when Blake aka midwestbeast told me about AM and how he was a rep for a company here. He said he liked the diversity of products over just being on the USPLABS site and the people were better than that other place. Figured I would check it out and he was right. Yeah, there were still the pricks that were know-it-alls but there were also guys that I knew from the other forums that made this place much more inviting. Helps that some of them were company reps and would get me logging ops on the reg. Lol! I stayed on at USP for a while but found I was spending most of my time here so eventually, I just stopped going there. With different rep positions I've had on here, I would have to join various different forums but after the rep position was gone, so were my ties to the other forums. They just didn't have the "home" feeling to them like AM does.

Moral of the story: It's all @MidwestBeast's fault that I'm here so you can blame him!
    Where else can you get photoshopped as a SPARTAN!!!!!....
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Where else can you get photoshopped as a SPARTAN!!!!!....
    And have at least two guys that keep every photo that you've posted in their spank bank. Who also, then, like to bring up said photos or repost them for their homoerotic pleasures. Lol!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Oh, I never gave my reason for joining back in 2011. Well, I had been on the USPLabs forums for a few years and also on a BB dot com site that constantly pissed me off with the idiots that thought they knew it all after only lifting/taking supps for a year or so when Blake aka midwestbeast told me about AM and how he was a rep for a company here. He said he liked the diversity of products over just being on the USPLABS site and the people were better than that other place. Figured I would check it out and he was right. Yeah, there were still the pricks that were know-it-alls but there were also guys that I knew from the other forums that made this place much more inviting. Helps that some of them were company reps and would get me logging ops on the reg. Lol! I stayed on at USP for a while but found I was spending most of my time here so eventually, I just stopped going there. With different rep positions I've had on here, I would have to join various different forums but after the rep position was gone, so were my ties to the other forums. They just didn't have the "home" feeling to them like AM does.

Where's he been?! I havent seen him around in forever
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bulk nutrition forum closed up, so here I am.
    more importantly is why I've stayed for so long.....THE PEOPLE.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

8. For me I was I was researching phís as I felt like I had reached a point where progress had ground to a painfully slow speed.

This site kept coming up and the stuff I was finding was the most useful of any site so I joined to really plan out a solid first ph cycle.

Glad i did as by the time I started I felt really well prepared and had every auxiliary known to man lol. Crucially I was aware of the risks, how to mitigate them but that none of this is risk free. Accepting those meant I really enjoyed that first cycle.

The people on here are great though. Iíve had loads of input and support on my threads and find others on here really inspiring which helps me push on. Lots of people going through sh1t in their personal lifeís yet still gettting in the gym and getting it done.

Itís just a great place to chat with like minded people so I stayed. The comedic value of dull needle kid and others also helps lol

Edit - Iím a Brit so whisky has no e.....on all the lists Iím down as whiskey so I keep missing these haha

9. I'm here for the Chicks !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Where's he been?! I havent seen him around in forever
    I think he's still kinda detoxing from social media.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    For me I was I was researching phís as I felt like I had reached a point where progress had ground to a painfully slow speed.

This site kept coming up and the stuff I was finding was the most useful of any site so I joined to really plan out a solid first ph cycle.

Glad i did as by the time I started I felt really well prepared and had every auxiliary known to man lol. Crucially I was aware of the risks, how to mitigate them but that none of this is risk free. Accepting those meant I really enjoyed that first cycle.

The people on here are great though. Iíve had loads of input and support on my threads and find others on here really inspiring which helps me push on. Lots of people going through sh1t in their personal lifeís yet still gettting in the gym and getting it done.

Itís just a great place to chat with like minded people so I stayed. The comedic value of dull needle kid and others also helps lol

Edit - Iím a Brit so whisky has no e.....on all the lists Iím down as whiskey so I keep missing these haha
    Fixed the list so you'll be good in the future
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I think he's still kinda detoxing from social media.
    does this count as social media haha... this is my escape from all that garbage

13. Internet Explorer brought me here doing a search for TRT info

14. I came here after starting on BB.com and constant stupidity/bullying. I have learned a ton since then and made some great friends! Consider a good bit of you guys family! Iíve been on many forums since and always end up back here!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

15. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Fixed the list so you'll be good in the future
    Thank you sir

16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    And have at least two guys that keep every photo that you've posted in their spank bank. Who also, then, like to bring up said photos or repost them for their homoerotic pleasures. Lol!!
    You make that sound like a bad thing.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    So the return of @Brandinoooo and @mmorso got me to thinking. I came to AM much later in life than most. Lurked for several years before I joined, then still didn't contribute much for awhile. Made some pretty good friends here, and watched people come and go. There are several here that I am closer to than people I could actually see daily, people that I consider true friends, even though I may never meet them face to face.

So, what brought you here? If you left, what brought you back?
    I got serious into lifting around 24 years old. At that time I didn't really have a good routine just went into the gym with a shaker filled with creatine and bcaas. After about a year I wanted to gain knowledge and really get more educated on everything there is to know about lifting and supplementation so I started visiting forums and doing more research. Out of all of the places I looked this site had the coolest crowd and was more geared towards my goals so I joined and never looked back. Been here ever since and have made some good friends along the way.

Cool thread idea bro. Interesting hearing some of the stories from members on the board.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I got serious into lifting around 24 years old. At that time I didn't really have a good routine just went into the gym with a shaker filled with creatine and bcaas. After about a year I wanted to gain knowledge and really get more educated on everything there is to know about lifting and supplementation so I started visiting forums and doing more research. Out of all of the places I looked this site had the coolest crowd and was more geared towards my goals so I joined and never looked back. Been here ever since and have made some good friends along the way.

Cool thread idea bro. Interesting hearing some of the stories from members on the board.
    I just had a friend invitation, of course I accepted...when I accepted I was looking at my friends list--kinda sad so many guys I was close with are no longer active on here.

but at the same time meeting new, good people everyday!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

19. Been on a LONG break from the world, crap happened but wanted to stop back in...teaching 15-20 group x classes a week plus being a therapist, busy but always nice to stop back in and maybe see some old faces,,,,,

20. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post

Been on a LONG break from the world, crap happened but wanted to stop back in...teaching 15-20 group x classes a week plus being a therapist, busy but always nice to stop back in and maybe see some old faces,,,,,
    Go to hear from you, stop back anytime!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Go to hear from you, stop but anytime!!
    this guy... always thinking BUTT haha

22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    this guy... always thinking BUTT haha
    Fixed !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

23. the online circle jerk

24. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    the online circle jerk
    We only started that to draw you in
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

25. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    We only started that to draw you in
    LMAO dont kill me

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM
  3. Newbie here.. What do you guys know about this product:
    By pumpdaddy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 11:01 AM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:21 PM
  5. What got you into fitness/bodybuilding??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 05:53 PM