They say tren makes you paranoid...

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Well sometimes the paranoia isnt so dumbfounded, went through my wife's phone last night and found out shes on a bunch of dating sites and talking to some dude 200 miles away.

Damnit boys

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tell my wife all the time if you think the grass is greener on the otherside of the fence go for it. But, when you find out its because its fertalized with bullsh*t dont try coming back

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn. I hope you guys can work through this. Sometimes marriage gets into a routine and it's not a criticism of you, although it's hard not to take it that way. People try to break the boredom by having an imaginary online thing that they never plan on acting on, but best to nip that in the bud now. If it turns out to be more, best to consult an attorney to protect yourself.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn. I hope you guys can work through this. Sometimes marriage gets into a routine and it's not a criticism of you, although it's hard not to take it that way. People try to break the boredom by having an imaginary online thing that they never plan on acting on, but best to nip that in the bud now. If it turns out to be more, best to consult an attorney to protect yourself.
This, if you guys stick to it, go to therapy. Even if you think you've worked it out yourselves, marriage counseling would be a good idea.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well sometimes the paranoia isnt so dumbfounded, went through my wife's phone last night and found out shes on a bunch of dating sites and talking to some dude 200 miles away.

Damnit boys
That sucks bro... I'm sorry to hear that. The worst pain ive ever felt came through broken relationships and betrayal is a special kind of knife in the back. I hope she was just talking and gets her heart right... Hopefully y'all will work through it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Damnit boys
I'd leave her. Wouldn't even seccond think it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't even attempt to work through it.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't even attempt to work through it.
Agreed. Many experts say texting and talking is still cheating, it’s just called emotional cheating. I’d discuss with a lawyer and consider popping smoke immediately.

Also, you need to screen grab that **** and send it to yourself as evidence in case she denies later.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear. I know that must be a painful feeling. Just try and keep your calm and don’t do anything irrational.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Get a f****** lawyer.
Document with proof.
Confront her and see whats up.
I hope the best for you man.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be honest the fact you were going through her phone suggests things weren’t great anyway.

Just my opinion but when the trust goes it’s the beginning of the end anyway.

But yeah I’d just end it tbh. Wouldn’t be angry with her, wouldn’t want to waste the energy being so. I’d just move upwards and onwards

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Lol i forgot. Most importantly protect your money and assets.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you been having issues leading up to this? Typically I wouldn't think someone would just have a feeling about something and go through someone's phone unless there was a build up. Obviously something is missing because people don't just start flings, whether virtual or real, when they are fulfilled.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i recommend the song ''love hurts'' by Nazareth

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be honest the fact you were going through her phone suggests things weren’t great anyway.

But yeah I’d just end it tbh. Wouldn’t be angry with her, wouldn’t want to waste the energy being so. I’d just move upwards and onwards
living well is the best revenge....

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Meh, we're still together

I'm still the one bangin her so it's cool. I've got access to all her ****

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you are not married, no legal contract and no kids involved... And you have freedom of choice still.

Then distrust of a woman, is it Tren paranoia, or perhaps some guys tend to have this internal (pre existing) fear amplified?

I know I did, way before - because as a young dumb guy I went looking for love in all the wrong places (trying to love too early, too often) and later having married a great woman, never fear such things... But for awhile before dating a better woman, I was pretty negative toward the female gender TBH. But that was my own self inflicted damage from investing into women that should have never made it past a date or hookup.

Normally, either a) you are just expressing warning signs your subconscious already saw about her b) you have internal fears, insecurities = jealous or paranoid boyfriend.

If it's not case a) it's likely case b). Just my two cents.

I love Tren, when I ran it. It made confident and aggro, bad part I am angry driver on it, stupid Bay area driver's from all over (no US cultural driving norms, very frustrating).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Meh, we're still together

I'm still the one bangin her so it's cool. I've got access to all her ****
all you could ask for in a relationship....

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
If you are not married, no legal contract and no kids involved... And you have freedom of choice still.

Then distrust of a woman, is it Tren paranoia, or perhaps some guys tend to have this internal (pre existing) fear amplified?

I know I did, way before - because as a young dumb guy I went looking for love in all the wrong places (trying to love too early, too often) and later having married a great woman, never fear such things... But for awhile before dating a better woman, I was pretty negative toward the female gender TBH. But that was my own self inflicted damage from investing into women that should have never made it past a date or hookup.

Normally, either a) you are just expressing warning signs your subconscious already saw about her b) you have internal fears, insecurities = jealous or paranoid boyfriend.

If it's not case a) it's likely case b). Just my two cents.

I love Tren, when I ran it. It made confident and aggro, bad part I am angry driver on it, stupid Bay area driver's from all over (no US cultural driving norms, very frustrating).
A little tidbit about me, I have a deep rooted fear of being abandoned, have since I was a child and it just didnt go away. Ive been left by family I thought wouldn't, and that stuck with me through to adulthood.

It was definitely amplified on tren, my last dose was a week ago. So youre correct about preexisting insecurities being amplified while on the drug.

And the guy she was talking to 200 miles away? He was a guy that was an administrator for a page she was also an admin on, she has since blocked him and has left the page. Nothing from him since. (He was also on tren and a 40 year old horndog, also fat, dont know why I got butthurt Lol)

We're good now, I dropped the tren early after going into a blind rage and finding out that I cannot handle tren for now, maybe a few years down the line when I have more steroid experience under my belt.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
When it comes down to it. Your experience in this life time, is on you and no one else, or your going to get f***ed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When it comes down to it. Your experience in this life time, is on you and no one else, or your going to get f***ed.
you mean like personal responsibility for your actions? and not letting the actions of others control your actions?

lots of lessons learned in over a thousand AA meetings and following a 12 step program....the serenity prayer is very good!!!

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Drugs can definitely distort that ;) but I take full responsibility for what happened while on cycle

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
you mean like personal responsibility for your actions? and not letting the actions of others control your actions?

lots of lessons learned in over a thousand AA meetings and following a 12 step program....the serenity prayer is very good!!!
Yes.

You create your happyness in life. - Being a whole person.

Being reliant on people for Happyness /Money /Employment - Can f*** you over.

Help is good and being loved is good and vice versa, but you should also be a whole person. W/love and help and without. Grow.

Your experience in this life time is on you and no one else, or your going to get f***ed.

The senrenity prayer - Thanks man ill check it out.

Yea man you definately should be in control - It's part of being a whole person.

You go threw all kinds of s*** in life lol.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Little hard to not get attached to my wife lol
Lol i understand. BONNIE. Ride or die. Im just saying be whole as a individual.

Happy to hear it worked out. All the the best to you and your wife and your next cycle lol ��

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just read this thread and, whoa.

Hope it all works out for you mate!