Ronnie Coleman: The King
- 11-05-2018, 02:21 PM
- 11-05-2018, 02:36 PM
It was a good documentary. Watched it on Friday. I believe he mentioned he injured or broke his back in college playing football?
11-05-2018, 02:43 PM
11-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Watched it the other night with my wife. She had no clue who he is lol. Dude is a legend for so many reasons.
-Chaos and Pain Rep -
20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
11-05-2018, 03:07 PM
I enjoyed everyone talking about his humbleness. That was cool 2 see. We need more lifting bros like this in the Iron Game.
11-05-2018, 03:29 PM
He's a legend, but He really has to let himself heal now and not violate his doctor's orders. I don't want to see him not being able to walk.
11-05-2018, 03:32 PM
I was on the fence about this when I saw it as an option, but will definitely give a go based on your reviews.
11-05-2018, 04:26 PM
11-05-2018, 05:45 PM
And hes in good ass shape too... Looks about 10-12% bf still.
Great movie imo. Especially if you're into a lot of the greats from the 90s early 2000s
11-05-2018, 08:38 PM
11-06-2018, 10:24 AM
11-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Finally watched it and you were all correct. Great documentary, but brutal to see him like that.
11-07-2018, 09:39 AM
11-07-2018, 08:55 PM
I saw it the other morning. It was pretty good. I'm not sure I would be willing to pay the price he did and that's why I'll never be ronnie Coleman lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean Katterle in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2011, 01:32 PM
- By x_muscle in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 08-12-2007, 08:22 PM
- By WiNgS in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 01-06-2004, 06:58 PM
- By 2cAnnons in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2003, 05:13 PM
- By LethalGunz34 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-13-2003, 04:22 AM