Sex at the gym

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so some of this article is obvious.....I mean loads of us will have checked out women (or men) at the gym.

But how many on AM have actually have sex at the gym?? Or even started a sexual relationship there?

Even if it was a study by a sex shop 20% getting down and dirty actually in the building seems high lol

https://www.t-nation.com/living/tip-sex-at-the-gym

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe back in the 70s and 80s, but that seems high for today.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe back in the 70s and 80s, but that seems high for today.
I mean you can’t even drop a heavy deadlift in planet fitness without getting kicked out so I can’t imagine tapping your girl over one of the benches going down well lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gyms full of instagramers and snap chatters you’ve got no chance on actually getting any

Relationship though? Prehaps

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats just crazy. I'm there to get my sets in and nothing else. Could care less about who else is in the Gym

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
I mean you can’t even drop a heavy deadlift in planet fitness without getting kicked out so I can’t imagine tapping your girl over one of the benches going down well lol
That's what the tanning rooms are for, duh

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know a couple of gyms where they have sex in the bathrooms and parking lots. Also a lot of them are married.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know a couple of gyms where they have sex in the bathrooms and parking lots. Also a lot of them are married.
gay or straight? This study claims 49% were straight and 31% were gay. I've never seen straight sex happening in a gym, but have been in gyms where stuff was happening back in the men's showers and sauna area.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
gay or straight? This study claims 49% were straight and 31% were gay. I've never seen straight sex happening in a gym, but have been in gyms where stuff was happening back in the men's showers and sauna area.
Might just be where I live but literally never seen anything either gay or straight going on.....

Couple of the trainers at my gym were fcuking members (twice I’ve had irrate husbands kicking off at me because of it lol) but neither were actually getting it on at the gym (that I know of)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The LGBT community and Straight.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have time to do anything but exercise at the gym, just because I don't want to spend more time there than I have to, but the parking lot always seems to have used condoms in it, I'm not sure if the parking lot counts as "at the gym" though. Haha

Newth

Awards
I once tried to bend my ex over the boot of our car in the main street...girl's are shy hay.

And maybe get the odd selfie in lol
Your putting idea's in my head.

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Had this hot red head eyeing me up for weeks, then one day she came up to me & asked for a ride home (she lived less then 2mi from the gym), road head on the way home

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had this hot red head eyeing me up for weeks, then one day she came up to me & asked for a ride home (she lived less then 2mi from the gym), road head on the way home
Awesome.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure she loved that smell!

Assuming no shower after the gym lol

buryallrivals

Awards
When I was seeing a woman who was engaged we used to have sessions in the sauna...and car park...and toilets, good times lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats just crazy. I'm there to get my sets in and nothing else. Could care less about who else is in the Gym
Here's to that, DemntedCowboy. I zone out and get my **** done and I'm out.

I brought a buddy to with me the other week who wanted some tips with a couple things and he twice pointed out that apparently some chicks were watching me. I was like, who gives a crap, are you here to work or stare at other people.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hate those kind of people who either go to lurk/start lurking or the ones who go full make up and pose

Get in and train.

Stillbloom

Awards
mostly I find BIsexual/Gay on the gym and they don't really mind you being there.