Blast an Cruise

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
G’day everyone,
First time poster here, I’m on my first cycle right now I started on the 18/05/18 with 40mg a day of Dbol and 500 mg of Test E split into 2 x 250 mg shots twice a week ( 1ml twice a week) an now the Dbol is gone I have added 400 mg of Deca ( 0.8 ml twice a week in the same barrel as the test) to my 500mg of Test E a week and I’m lovin it! I’ve got kids, so losing my nuts doesn’t bother me, but I’ll inflate em with a bit of HCG while I cruise on 250ml of test e a week at the end of this blast. I haven’t had any bloods done tsk tsk, I’m taking 0.5ml of lambo labs arimadex once a week an think that might be too much ? But I’ve got no problems, I take dexamphetamine all day everyday for ADHD and take Valium all day every day for PTSD, I noticed if I didn’t take a couple of aspirin with my almost 2ml shots of Test and Deca oil my heart started pumpin funny LOL but the aspirin took care of that, I’m taking a double dose of fish oil a day every day to keep the good cholesterol from depleting , I’m eating clean 80% of the time, plenty of protein in chicken and shakes and white rice for carbs , snacking on fresh salad with chicken an sometimes processed ( whoops) ham , but will smash a Big Mac meal or 2 or 3 pies if I’m at work an starvin , I’ve lost my gut, and I’m packin on the muscle so I’m havin a win, anyone see me running into problems weaning back to 250ml a week of Test e an settling into my cruise after 16 - 18 weeks ? How long should I cruise for? I know there are bro science rules for time between cycles when doing pct but what’s the accepted time frame for cruising? I’m 41 I cant be bothered with the lows of PCT , I’ve accepted 2 pins in the bum a week for life is on the cards so cruising just seems to be a wiser option than pct for me. I’ll be sure to get Medicare funded TRT once I’ve ****ed my nuts enough to be eligible for it. Am I missing anything? An please only realistic reply’s , Natty Joe an his moral high ground is so inspirational for teenage girls , but doesn’t do much for me, I wanna hear from the Blast an Cruisers please?

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Would prolly get more help/info/responses in the anabolics section brother not being a d1ck justvsaying you should move it there a lot of people on here with tons of knowledge that won’t steer you wrong