justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unpunished! It's happened time and again to me, and it's probably because once you are on a roll.. of doing good deeds and having it come back and hit you, it becomes a sensitization issue. I won't number the times this week where I helped someone out, and it just came right back at me, but the most recent little story just might ring a bell with the lot of you.

Today, I'm going to get some ant-killer because I noticed this caravan of ants all the way from the curb to my door, and a nice bunch inside feasting on something I couldn't see... freaked me out. I got to the local store to get the kills-all-from-space-even spray, and I see this young kid pushing a car down the road... I'm like.. just keep walking, just keep walking...

Then he gets in the car and his girlfriend gets in back of the car. Granted she's far more muscular than him... I chuckle to myself, and then it happens.. I decide. I stop, turn around, and go and help. I start pushing alongside her, and we make it to the gas station about 1/4 mile away, and push it up the drive and into a stall... I'm just discovering how winded I am, but I muster a "High five!", then shake the gents hand in the car and leave. Oh, everything is great. I feel good, they are safe at a gas station, and I go home to incinerate some ants after buying the nuclear option of end all ant-hood.

About an hour later, I'm feeling some pain. Oh yeah. My left achilles is swole, and I'm like... yeah. Time for the ice.
Thanks for reading this rant and I hope you all learned your lesson!

Don't run out of the house to get bug-nuke without proper shoes because you may need to help push a car to a gas station, and crocks without socks just won't cut it...

Who am I kidding? I'd do it again. It was fun.
Now share. What stupid good deed did you do that turned on you.

:afro:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unpunished! It's happened time and again to me, and it's probably because once you are on a roll.. of doing good deeds and having it come back and hit you, it becomes a sensitization issue. I won't number the times this week where I helped someone out, and it just came right back at me, but the most recent little story just might ring a bell with the lot of you.

Today, I'm going to get some ant-killer because I noticed this caravan of ants all the way from the curb to my door, and a nice bunch inside feasting on something I couldn't see... freaked me out. I got to the local store to get the kills-all-from-space-even spray, and I see this young kid pushing a car down the road... I'm like.. just keep walking, just keep walking...

Then he gets in the car and his girlfriend gets in back of the car. Granted she's far more muscular than him... I chuckle to myself, and then it happens.. I decide. I stop, turn around, and go and help. I start pushing alongside her, and we make it to the gas station about 1/4 mile away, and push it up the drive and into a stall... I'm just discovering how winded I am, but I muster a "High five!", then shake the gents hand in the car and leave. Oh, everything is great. I feel good, they are safe at a gas station, and I go home to incinerate some ants after buying the nuclear option of end all ant-hood.

About an hour later, I'm feeling some pain. Oh yeah. My left achilles is swole, and I'm like... yeah. Time for the ice.

Don't run out of the house to get bug-nuke without proper shoes because you may need to help push a car to a gas station, and crocks without socks just won't cut it...

Could have been worse. After nuking the ants, you noticed a strange smell from under the porch. Happens that a dead raccoon logged himself, unreachable for you, under your house. Had you not killed the ants, the raccoon would be eaten by ants. While icing the ankle in your smelly living room, the cops came to you. It was a stolen getaway car you helped pushing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My last good deed was:

Saved a very young kitten from the street. Brought it home and fed it with a bottle. After that it slept on my neck. Woke up in the middle of the night from a warm sensation. Cat pissed all over me -then took a dump loaded with worms in my bed. I puked.
-The end-

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last good deed was:

Saved a very young kitten from the street. Brought it home and fed it with a bottle. After that it slept on my neck. Woke up in the middle of the night from a warm sensation. Cat pissed all over me -then took a dump loaded with worms in my bed. I puked.
-The end-
Lesson learned. Never bring home a stray ***** you picked up on the street and let it stay.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lesson learned. Never bring home a stray ***** you picked up on the street and let it stay.
And I can't write pu$$y without it being censored?? I thought we were in America

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My last good deed was:

-The end-
Hey off topic but have you tried scaring my Mormon friend with a shaman yet? haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had a story of me helping a girl and getting her arrested and ending with great puzzy but the stupid app crashed and I don't want to type it out again. I will eventually though

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey off topic but have you tried scaring my Mormon friend with a shaman yet? haha
Did not came near "capiata" where he is "stationed". The Mormons are very reclusive here, you hardly see any on the streets.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a story of me helping a girl and getting her arrested and ending with great puzzy but the stupid app crashed and I don't want to type it out again. I will eventually though
LOL ! When I help a girl, it usually ends in my basement... :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL ! When I help a girl, it usually ends in my basement... :)
I know this is a lie. there has not been a female in this basement other than stacy1212 but she didn't count as a women. it's all trannies guys. he's into weird sh!t

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There goes justhere4comm 's thread....

Sums it up how I help girls...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this is a lie. there has not been a female in this basement other than stacy1212 but she didn't count as a women. it's all trannies guys. he's into weird sh!t
Is that why your there? And if only tranny guys are in his basement was does that make you

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only good deed I ever done was I freed Iraq and Afghanistan from EVIL....That worked out well for them

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only good deed I ever done was I freed Iraq and Afghanistan from EVIL....That worked out well for them
hahaha. I always support our nation troops. and commend you with the high respect for serving. however, the way we fought the war in the middle East is a fuking joke. either go all in or don't be in at all. not all this half azz sh!t, that we have been doing since the George Bush sr, which got worse with George Bush Jr, and even worse with Obama.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha. I always support our nation troops. and commend you with the high respect for serving. however, the way we fought the war in the middle East is a fuking joke. either go all in or don't be in at all. not all this half azz sh!t, that we have been doing since the George Bush sr, which got worse with George Bush Jr, and even worse with Obama.
100% you should have seen our rules of engagement

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh, politics! Me likey!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When justhere4comm gets back, we all get a spanking! Looking forward to it!

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done plenty of so-called good deeds. Never talk about it. (If I did talk about them, then I did them for the wrong reason.) Regret any? Nah. I have messed plenty of times to be judgmental about the actions of others.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done plenty of so-called good deeds. Never talk about it. (If I did talk about them, then I did them for the wrong reason.) Regret any? Nah. I have messed plenty of times to be judgmental about the actions of others.
Why 'so-called'? I don't follow your meaning.
My post wasn't about being judged by others.

Never regret a good deed, no matter how it backfires. I think it just happens all too often, and it's funny.
On the other hand, if I had not done that good deed, maybe I'd have tripped and broke my arm instead of just a bit of a pull. :)

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why 'so-called'? I don't follow your meaning.
My post wasn't about being judged by others.

Never regret a good deed, no matter how it backfires. I think it just happens all too often, and it's funny.
On the other hand, if I had not done that good deed, maybe I'd have tripped and broke my arm instead of just a bit of a pull. :)
I tend to view, the instant the decision to execute/intervene is taken, as Appropriate or Correct/ive action not a "good". I am no do-gooder.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sent an old friend $50 just yesterday and he followed that up later in the night by asking for another $50. Pretty damn sure I'm never seeing the first $50 again, but wasn't about to make it $100.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent an old friend $50 just yesterday and he followed that up later in the night by asking for another $50. Pretty damn sure I'm never seeing the first $50 again, but wasn't about to make it $100.
That's the reason I don't give loans. If its a friend, you will know if he is in trouble, he will not ask. If I help with money, I never tie conditions to it, as a real friend would give it back as soon as possible -or disqualifying from the friend status.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I tend to view, the instant the decision to execute/intervene is taken, as Appropriate or Correct/ive action not a "good". I am no do-gooder.
We could really pull the paradox of altruism in here also

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's the reason I don't give loans. If its a friend, you will know if he is in trouble, he will not ask. If I help with money, I never tie conditions to it, as a real friend would give it back as soon as possible -or disqualifying from the friend status.
Yeah, I gave the first $50 knowing that I won't get it back even though he said he'd pay it back on Friday and I did it without hesitating. If he tries to send it back, I'll tell him to just keep it and do something good for somebody else down the road, but based on the "I just need 50 more" only hours after I sent the first, I'm fairly certain I just have to cut them off. I should also qualify the situation that this isn't a good friend, but more of an old classmate that I haven't spoken to in years (we graduated high school in 94). I'm always willing to help people out, but have had to cut plenty of people off that want to abuse the system.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I gave the first $50 knowing that I won't get it back even though he said he'd pay it back on Friday and I did it without hesitating. If he tries to send it back, I'll tell him to just keep it and do something good for somebody else down the road, but based on the "I just need 50 more" only hours after I sent the first, I'm fairly certain I just have to cut them off. I should also qualify the situation that this isn't a good friend, but more of an old classmate that I haven't spoken to in years (we graduated high school in 94). I'm always willing to help people out, but have had to cut plenty of people off that want to abuse the system.
Seems like we have to establish first what "friend" means :) . I'm somewhat like you. If I give something out of pity, I'm mentally convinced to never see it back, like a donation.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel as though a good deed has been done when I show up at work..
Not because of the fact that I am very arguably helping people (I work in the medical field).
Just the simple fact that I went in..

And yes, I get punished repeatedly while I am there..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

For some reason i thought this was gonna end with you banging the girl and the guy shooting you.....

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We could really pull the paradox of altruism in here also
To paraphrase a 70s PSA...."A human life is a terrible thing to waste." If you have ever been down at the deepest extremity possible then a hand-up is needed. Sometimes external as in another person being that lever, or internal as a reservoir of resilience hitherto untapped.

Handup is not handout.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To paraphrase a 70s PSA...."A human life is a terrible thing to waste." If you have ever been down at the deepest extremity possible then a hand-up is needed. Sometimes external as in another person being that lever, or internal as a reservoir of resilience hitherto untapped.

Handup is not handout.
Mind blown my man. I love it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For some reason i thought this was gonna end with you banging the girl and the guy shooting you.....
LMFAO. You're right, that would have been cooler.
(Husband goes out to get insect spray; bangs girl pushing car; gets shot by boyfriend steering, film at 11.)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO. You're right, that would have been cooler.
(Husband goes out to get insect spray; bangs girl pushing car; gets shot by boyfriend steering, film at 11.)
Way better than: pushing the car, getting banged by the dude and then shot by the girl.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had to push my truck about .5 mile in flip flops one time.. fun stuff.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to push my truck about .5 mile in flip flops one time.. fun stuff.
Next time call justhere4comm and stay in the car.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Negged! lol.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sensing a trend of bad footwear choices and cars breaking down lol
I always have an extra pair of shoes in my car for this reason. But I drive clunkers(intentionally), so I do not want to be without good shoes if needed.