RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I don’t see drake coming back from this period

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Drake has NEVER been a good rapper. He has always had Ghost writers

His Ghost writers are now in the lab thinking of a good diss back, while Aubrey is at his house watching old Degrassi re runs going man that was the life

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it was a hard enough diss. It will definately keep them all in the limelight tho $$$$$$$$

These a******* enjoy this sh*t lol

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Drake just got buried, and I’m here for every second of it. It’s about time he got into a beef with a real G.. in a way he has been untouchable because he probably has the biggest fan base in hip hop

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
From a birds eye view some weak sh*t. Its not what it used to be.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMAO [video=youtube;iQ040KPbI0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ040KPbI0Q[/video]

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meanwhile Drake shot back with a press release like a bitch

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Just saw that very b1tch like I must say I wish someone would try to beef with someone like lil boosie there’s a reason why no one has haha except one but he needed up dead so..... lol

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I think Pusha open the doors, but go HARDER. Most likely Drake will have a response... At present I don't believe Pusha - Eminem shut Drake up. That's what I'm waiting for. Either side.

For example : Eminem grabs the mic - nobody responds.

Pusha said some s*** and theres a lot of answers to what he said. That's weak... shut the mother***** up.

The only thing I see out of this so far is a lot for personal gain for both sides.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think Pusha open the doors, but go HARDER. Most likely Drake will have a response... At present I don't believe Pusha - Eminem shut Drake up. That's what I'm waiting for. Either side.

For example : Eminem grabs the mic - nobody responds.

Pusha said some s*** and theres a lot of answers to what he said. That's weak... shut the mother***** up.

The only thing I see out of this so far is a lot for personal gain for both sides.
Good point. Honestly your average front porch rapper could rap dodecahedrons around drake, but why try to end him if a back-and-forth is much more profitable?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Good point. Honestly your average front porch rapper could rap dodecahedrons around drake, but why try to end him if a back-and-forth is much more profitable?
Cause the sh*t not real... sorry i miss that the last time.

$$$Money$$$ yes i get it. In my professional life its nothing but money - Daily practice. Music needs heart.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Drake lost the moment he responded. OVO thinking they stood a chance against Push is laughable, especially after DAYTONA.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
So thats it? Honestly I was expecting more.

True. That was far from a proper response.

So Pusha going to capitalize off that 7 track album.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I am curious if this “overwhelming” track exist lol