Fast Food After iIntense Work Out

Building12

Awards
Any of you feels guilty after working out for two hours then having a Burger meal? I feel ashamed.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope, but all depends on what you're trying to achieve.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Any of you feels guilty after working out for two hours then having a Burger meal? I feel ashamed.
If you feel ashamed then stop doing it or go talk to someone bc you have some sort of mental issue that should be addressed

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you feel ashamed then stop doing it or go talk to someone bc you have some sort of mental issue that should be addressed
This. Who the hell has time for food that makes them sad?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
This. Who the hell has time for food that makes them sad?
Better question.. who has time for being sad cuz of food?.. if you train hard enough.. it's not like a burger here and there is gunna ruin everything.. if it does then you prolly haven't made much progress..

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better question.. who has time for being sad cuz of food?.. if you train hard enough.. it's not like a burger here and there is gunna ruin everything.. if it does then you prolly haven't made much progress..
True, but--like I said--it's all about what your goal is. If somebody is cutting for a competition and hits the Mc Donalds drive-through, then obviously the nuggets were more important than the competition. If I bust my ass all week long, I am going to enjoy my Friday night and I do!

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
No not at all. Obviously I don't go to McD's or BK. I go to a proper burger place, max out the patties, skip the fries, water or diet soda.

But like mentioned earlier - depends what your goals are.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wendy's singles are 2 bucks and the baconator is half off today :arms:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs for HPS

WORK HARD, CH(EAT) HARDER: Beta's Sponsored Log of Azoth 2.0 and Glycoshield

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300240

iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300239

Kleen takes GLYCOSHIELD to The Battle of the Bulge! A sponsored GDA / Recomp Log!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299756

BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299526

Rocket Getting Even Leaner - Unsponsored

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301863

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this some kind of joke? Unless your a rediculously fat fuk or a bodybuilder in contest prep and you get depressed when you eat something you like then you got serious issues. I dont get paid to look good, i strive to look and feel good and if a double whopper with cheese is gonna make me happy today then il take 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this some kind of joke? Unless your a rediculously fat fuk or a bodybuilder in contest prep and you get depressed when you eat something you like then you got serious issues. I dont get paid to look good, i strive to look and feel good and if a double whopper with cheese is gonna make me happy today then il take 2

As someone who was 90 pounds in an icu Unit nearly dead at age 18 due to an eating disorder I take this comment with exception and very personally. Please do not criticize or talk down to someone who struggles or may struggle with a disorder you don’t understand or doesn’t doesnt make senseto you as to the reasons for the their feelings. “To each their own”. I can tell you it is a special kind of hell to not be comfortable in your own skin NO MATTER how hard you train, diet, or anything. So please refrain.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As someone who was 90 pounds in an icu Unit nearly dead at age 18 due to an eating disorder I take this comment with exception and very personally. Please do not criticize or talk down to someone who struggles or may struggle with a disorder you don’t understand or doesn’t doesnt make senseto you as to the reasons for the their feelings. “To each their own”. I can tell you it is a special kind of hell to not be comfortable in your own skin NO MATTER how hard you train, diet, or anything. So please refrain.
Seriously, like i said. If your not a obese person or in contest prep then you should not feel bad about cheat food. I said nothing wrong or mean. Enjoy life. Maybe you cant read

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go read the inital post from op. Thats what i responded to. Stop being a whiny bitch

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just realized how my first post sounded and i can see how your upset. My point was to say dont feel bad for enjoying a meal. I didnt mean to offend any1 and i dont follow that p.c. bull**** but i can admit that came out wrong. Sorry if i offended any1. I stick to my first post tho. Unless your a health hazard or something along those lines no1 should feel bad about a good crap meal. I had fast food for dinner tonight

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I get your point. Don't feel bad of course not... That's definitely right. The thing is - who knows what people are going threw. Ton of people are going to read this sh*t

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YOLO!!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm eating a hamburger while reading this. No regrets!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just realized how my first post sounded and i can see how your upset. My point was to say dont feel bad for enjoying a meal. I didnt mean to offend any1 and i dont follow that p.c. bull**** but i can admit that came out wrong. Sorry if i offended any1. I stick to my first post tho. Unless your a health hazard or something along those lines no1 should feel bad about a good crap meal. I had fast food for dinner tonight

I understand and appreciate you addressing it! Thank you.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Why dont u just make homemade burgers? I did today. Mushroom n cheddar stuffed burgers. I use 90/10 lean ground beef. Nothing bad about that. Then u can eat one everyday if you want lol sh!t takes like 10 mins

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Why dont u just make homemade burgers? I did today. Mushroom n cheddar stuffed burgers. I use 90/10 lean ground beef. Nothing bad about that. Then u can eat one everyday if you want lol sh!t takes like 10 mins
Pics or it never happened!!!!!

franks009

Awards
  • Established
U want a whole meal get an air fryer n make sweet potato fries. Problem solved

Reactions: dds

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Pics or it never happened!!!!!
Ok well looks like that aint happenin cause when i try to post a pic it says this forum has disabled media sharing and wont let me lol

Reactions: dds
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok well looks like that aint happenin cause when i try to post a pic it says this forum has disabled media sharing and wont let me lol
You might not have enough posts. You should eat your burgers and get posting ;)

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
It's a trap.. they post the alleged memes but all I see if broken links.. it's all just a lie to get us to generate more activity..

franks009

Awards
  • Established
You might not have enough posts. You should eat your burgers and get posting ;)
Lol i have put up a pic before. It must have to do with not being able to see them either. Or my viewing of the jugs and yoga pants thread was over whelming and they disabled me

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol i have put up a pic before. It must have to do with not being able to see them either. Or my viewing of the jugs and yoga pants thread was over whelming and they disabled me
The what now you say? Link a brother up.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are under the promotions forums. Now im jealous because i havent seen pics for like the last 4 days and now you will
you have access to the internet. There are better pics out there lol

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong with FF if that is what you want at the moment. There are better choices for your body......

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - Some people enjoy feeling ashamed. Do you. Eat that sh!t up and feel ashamed as hell, then have fun beating yourself up over it. If we never felt like sh!t from time to time, then feeling great would just feel average.