Creative supplement storage solutions

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for creative and convenient solutions to supplement storage. If anyone has good examples, please post em up.

Between my supplements, nootropics, trt/aas, ancillaries etc, I've got a lot going on, but not the best system. I tend to just use a drawer in my bedroom, kitchen and closet, but really want to make a centralized storage solution.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't you heard, it's all about decentralization now. :)

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I have everything I'm currently using in the kitchen and keep my surplus in shoeboxes in my bedroom closet.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did that until we once had a water issue. Moisture is bad, so I keep my big stashes in large zip locks and in plastic bins.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
How about those bins that slide under the bed? It would work for me if the wife already didn't claim the under bed space for stuff she never wears.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about those bins that slide under the bed? It would work for me if the wife already didn't claim the under bed space for stuff she never wears.
I keep my bed on the floor with no bed frame so that my roommate doesn't hear me ****ing lol.. It's just a big box spring and mattress. I live in an apartment building, so noise can travel.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unknown.jpeg

Someone posted this up in another thread I posted in the supplements forum. It's a shelving system that fits behind a door and attached to the same hinges. I think this is what I'm gonna do for all my regularly used stuff. It's pretty discreet and non-intrusive.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Here's my last shot.

How about a 2 drawer filing cabinet. Can fit in closet or used as a night stand also.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my last shot.

How about a 2 drawer filing cabinet. Can fit in closet or used as a night stand also.
Yup I've got one of those but I have a lot more all over the place that won't fit in it hehe.. I use it as a nightstand and also have a bar fridge next to it with energy drinks. protein shakes and peptides.