- 03-14-2018, 07:58 PM
- 03-14-2018, 08:19 PM
03-14-2018, 08:25 PM
Doesn't matter to me. At all.
I use the rep button mainly as a shortcut to a quick PM.
I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
03-14-2018, 08:41 PM
For not caring about being negged or rep points, you sure do talk about it more than anyone else I have seen here.
03-14-2018, 08:44 PM
Negged. Lol. Jk.
03-14-2018, 08:45 PM
03-14-2018, 11:19 PM
03-14-2018, 11:21 PM
03-15-2018, 02:29 AM
03-15-2018, 02:46 AM
03-15-2018, 02:50 AM
03-15-2018, 04:12 AM
Mainly just shows others who to ignore as far as trolling, efight-muscles are concerned.
But not very important overall. Most people know who to ignore and not to engage in childlike efights with.
03-15-2018, 04:55 AM
03-15-2018, 07:26 AM
03-15-2018, 07:30 AM
1. Hairygrandpa hit the nail on the head. It's a quick private message.
2. Expresses your feelings in advance, but otherwise meaningless without a message.
3. Points are points are points. I don't care about them albeit a visual ledger of engagement and participation.
03-15-2018, 08:29 AM
03-15-2018, 08:34 AM
03-15-2018, 08:35 AM
03-15-2018, 08:37 AM
03-15-2018, 09:56 AM
i could care less about repping or negging....but if you see someone on a forum constantly getting negged...it's usually that person is not good for the community and shouldn't be listened to about anything
03-15-2018, 06:41 PM
03-15-2018, 07:05 PM
03-15-2018, 07:12 PM
Doesn’t anyone know about the supplements for rep points program? I trade my weekly rep points for all my supplements. @Admin even gives me AnabolicMinds shirts for 1000 rep points. You guys should sign up!!!
May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
03-15-2018, 09:36 PM
Sign me up!
03-16-2018, 06:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By poison in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
- By MrKleen73 in forum General ChatReplies: 36Last Post: 08-03-2011, 01:09 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-18-2008, 06:04 PM
- By Mulletsoldier in forum General ChatReplies: 40Last Post: 06-04-2006, 03:56 PM