- 01-08-2018, 02:36 PM
So I've been lacking that fire lately to push hard and through being tired. I have 3 young kids, my 9 month old has been sleeping so poorly (getting teeth) and waking up at 4 am everyday. I have so much I want to accomplish with goals of getting hired into career Fire.
Any good motivational/inspirational audio books/books, podcasts, people whatever to recommend.
I've gone through Arnold's book total recall and loved it. The Rock always posts good stuff. What else do you have for me?
- 01-08-2018, 03:37 PM
01-08-2018, 03:44 PM
01-08-2018, 06:32 PM
01-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Im in same boat bro, it sounds laim but
Ultimate warrior "injection of inspiration" on you tube is pretty good
01-11-2018, 12:51 AM
Alex kekil? Spelling is probably off, beast fitness radio. Good for coaching advice. Danger and play is good for random advice on bodybuilding, life and finance, muscle experts podcast with Ben pak is good too. You always gotta sift through the bs but that's what I been listening too
Similar Forum Threads
- By corteztk1982 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2003, 06:37 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:30 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2003, 02:36 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:39 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2003, 09:07 PM