On Lifeguards upcoming cycle

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to tell you good luck on your cycle that starts tomorrow.. according to the calender:D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Very good shady... good luck on your cycle also... keep us updated on progress. :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
to all on their first cycle (like me!) or their multiple times through, hope you all reach your goals. train hard, eat right, keep us informed. last night, i started my first...very simple in that im only using T-1 and no other stack. (with added creatine, some glut, and the standard vitamins and prot. powder)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
yeah LG..good luck..keep us all posted.....

they told me my order should be at my house yesterday or tdoay......so i hope its there when i get home from work.

Cant wait to start mine this weekend.

T1pro
winny tabs

UA.....

mmmmm muscle

h19

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Matthew D
Just wanted to tell you good luck on your cycle that starts tomorrow.. according to the calender:D

WOW! an entire thread dedicated to me starting my cycle...

Matt...I cant help but be honored by the gesture....

...I never thought that anybody would do this....[a tear streams down cheek]

Thanx

LG. :cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. Just getting you pumped up for it... you know.. so you keep focused on the training not the girls ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. Just getting you pumped up for it... you know.. so you keep focused on the training not the girls ;)
i say have the best of both worlds and be focused on your training and have girls too. dig it!!!?!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage

i say have the best of both worlds and be focused on your training and have girls too. dig it!!!?!

Right now I'm as single as a monk...girls = not an issue....second...I'm always PUMPED!!!

[in best Schwarzenegger accent] I am here to PUMP [clap] YOU UP!!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
However, if done with proper form it may also provide excellent abdominal conditioning not to mention the cardio benefit ;)

Chemo

Bone

Awards
Hey, I'm starting my cycle Monday as well :cool: Cant wait!!! I love being "ON"

Peace

Bone