tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else watching "The flash" I just finished season two today. If you did or are watching it, did you like how the season finale ended?

Also, zoom is a bad mo'fo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think ive seen only season 1 .. fck my memory is bad, so many shows lol

I just finished jessica jones - shyt was sick took me about 4-5 episodes to get into it.

Flash - yeah i loved that show, very action packed and intense

Gonna actually start s2 epi1 right now to refresh my memory lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ive seen only season 1 .. fck my memory is bad, so many shows lol

I just finished jessica jones - shyt was sick took me about 4-5 episodes to get into it.

Flash - yeah i loved that show, very action packed and intense

Gonna actually start s2 epi1 right now to refresh my memory lol
Yeah Netflix loaded season two like, last week maybe?

I started designated survivor on Hulu. Excellent show so far. But, who doesn't like Kiefer Sutherland? Also, blacklist! That's my show! James spader is the

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah Netflix loaded season two like, last week maybe?

I started designated survivor on Hulu. Excellent show so far. But, who doesn't like Kiefer Sutherland? Also, blacklist! That's my show! James spader is the

oh yeah i havent seen season 2 yet .. sweet another show .. i know season 3 is going live right now.

If you like superhero shows .. daredevil is awesome too, i think the best one yet .. although i hear luke cage is nice but i wont start that until i catch up on season 2 of flash

Yeah i hear blacklist is nice.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah i havent seen season 2 yet .. sweet another show .. i know season 3 is going live right now.

If you like superhero shows .. daredevil is awesome too, i think the best one yet .. although i hear luke cage is nice but i wont start that until i catch up on season 2 of flash

Yeah i hear blacklist is nice.
I started Luke cage.. didn't finish the pilot lol I'll give it another shot though because everyone I've talked to that's watched it through, raves about it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I literally just finished season 2 of the flash and am currently burning through the last season of Arrow... LOVE them both. DVRing the current seasons too so I can binge them at some point ha.

Jessica jones and daredevil were awesome as well... Luke Cage is on the docket next for me too.

I actually heard supergirl was good too but I just cant bring myself to watch it cuz it looks so cheesy.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I tried getting into both flash and arrow but never could keep up with it , but Luke cage is a looking like a must. Sadly, I'll say this, I've never missed one episode of supernatural lmao

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I tried getting into both flash and arrow but never could keep up with it , but Luke cage is a looking like a must. Sadly, I'll say this, I've never missed one episode of supernatural lmao
I started supernatural awhile abck while I was waiting for flash/arrow to come on netflix... got about 10-15 episodes in and really like it. Thats gonna be my go-to filler for all the nights I sit in my hotels ha. Netflix is the only thing that keeps me sane with all my travel

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I literally just finished season 2 of the flash and am currently burning through the last season of Arrow... LOVE them both. DVRing the current seasons too so I can binge them at some point ha.

Jessica jones and daredevil were awesome as well... Luke Cage is on the docket next for me too.

I actually heard supergirl was good too but I just cant bring myself to watch it cuz it looks so cheesy.

Man arrow was so good at beginning but this last season think i watched like 2 episodes and just didnt wanted to watch anymore

but felicity :luv:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man arrow was so good at beginning but this last season think i watched like 2 episodes and just didnt wanted to watch anymore

but felicity :luv:
Oh man she's just unreal. Huge crush

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Felicity
Iris
Snow
Patty

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jessica jones sister - Trisha walker is on my to do list as well

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the flash. Been watching since season one. My wife makes fun of me.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same lol

She's slowly liking it's though. I'll convert her
There's no converting here. I have to watch it when she's not home or busy. Lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoopah_whip_whipped_whoosh_friends_burn_chandler.gif

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else watching "The flash" I just finished season two today. If you did or are watching it, did you like how the season finale ended?

Also, zoom is a bad mo'fo.
If you think zoom was a bad ass you gonna be excited for this season dr alchemy is one of the most ultimate bad a$$es there is when it comes to the actual comics if they do him any justice in the TV show it will be epic

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you think zoom was a bad ass you gonna be excited for this season dr alchemy is one of the most ultimate bad a$$es there is when it comes to the actual comics if they do him any justice in the TV show it will be epic
So true. Zoom was twisted. But alchemy.... Man. I can't wait for this season to pick up

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I wish hulu would pick the flash back up! I'd be able to keep up with season three as it airs!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant watch live tv ..commercials ugh

btwn im only on season 2 epi 5 .. firestorm was just introduced

and i agree sometimes it seems corny but love the action at the same time

praying for felicity or arrow(he kinda cute too) to come thru lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bruh ❤

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finishied the enter the xoom episode .. holy crap hes bad ass and whipped flash's butt

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finishied the enter the xoom episode .. holy crap hes bad ass and whipped flash's butt
Yeah dude just wait. Zoom has so much potential he hasn't shown yet lol

Flash can't hang... for the most part.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dude just wait. Zoom has so much potential he hasn't shown yet lol

Flash can't hang... for the most part.
Oh ya it's epic but not true to the comics at all but who cares

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
knocked out 6 episodes today at work .. love being in IT field :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I watched season 1 of The Flash. We started season 2 but I just wasn't getting into it.

I'm up to date on Arrow though, this season isn't as good but I'm hoping it picks up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watched season 1 of The Flash. We started season 2 but I just wasn't getting into it.

I'm up to date on Arrow though, this season isn't as good but I'm hoping it picks up.
See I'm the opposite. I can't get into arrow

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
See I'm the opposite. I can't get into arrow
Arrow took me about half of season 1 to get into but after that it was like crack

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know what it is about the flash tbg bothers me, it's the acting but I can't pin point it. It's almost too emotional and fake or something. It's kinda cheesy at times.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what it is about the flash tbg bothers me, it's the acting but I can't pin point it. It's almost too emotional and fake or something. It's kinda cheesy at times.
I can see that

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They're all def a bit cheesy at times but other times it gets intense.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
17 episodes down . 6 to go

damn that 17th episode got me a lil emotional ..when barry went back in time and recorded Iris bf birthday speech

def will be stealing that speech and labeling it my own on feb14th ..keeping it 100 !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was clever on Barry's part! This last episode I watched (Ep 3 of season 3) was slow. Assuming it's a build up for something good.

Alchemy is a beast btw

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This is my favorite show on TV right now AND my favorite comic book one as well

I was salty they did the Flashpoint storyline for one episode as that was a GREAT comic storyline, but I understood why they did it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was clever on Barry's part! This last episode I watched (Ep 3 of season 3) was slow. Assuming it's a build up for something good.

Alchemy is a beast btw
cant wait to see the lil bugga

This is my favorite show on TV right now AND my favorite comic book one as well

I was salty they did the Flashpoint storyline for one episode as that was a GREAT comic storyline, but I understood why they did it
Flash sure is bad a$s .. def has become one of my fav .. im new to whole flash and didnt knew much about his storyline from comics but damn he faces so many villians .. i thought batman had it rough

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
cant wait to see the lil bugga

Flash sure is bad a$s .. def has become one of my fav .. im new to whole flash and didnt knew much about his storyline from comics but damn he faces so many villians .. i thought batman had it rough
I think the Flashes villains are better than Batman (besides Joker) and that's just me. All of them have their own ways to stop The Flash and that's what makes them different. PLUS when you have a Reverse Flash it's OVA!!!! hahaha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the Flashes villains are better than Batman (besides Joker) and that's just me. All of them have their own ways to stop The Flash and that's what makes them different. PLUS when you have a Reverse Flash it's OVA!!!! hahaha
batman has his - harley quinn, scarecrow, joker, penguin, 2 face, freeze, riddler, deathstrone, deadshot .. but yes i like flash's i think its just mainly bc we are seeing in depth

wish they can make a good one for batman .. i started gotham and stopped after 4 episodes just wasnt all that interesting to me .. and im a batman fan

Reverse flash lol .. love how cisco comes up with names

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
batman has his - harley quinn, scarecrow, joker, penguin, 2 face, freeze, riddler, deathstrone, deadshot .. but yes i like flash's i think its just mainly bc we are seeing in depth

wish they can make a good one for batman .. i started gotham and stopped after 4 episodes just wasnt all that interesting to me .. and im a batman fan

Reverse flash lol .. love how cisco comes up with names
I tried to like Gotham, I really really tried, but I gave up and I can't do it. It's a cop shop about Gordon not about Batman and I think THAT is what turns me off on it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20 episodes in .. 3 more to go

somethings looking fwd to .. i think every1 in this thread is up to season 3 so its ok to discuss .. if not stop reading RIGHTHERE

1. ) so they just redid the particle excelelator .. zoom just walks in and says youve killed barry ( What a fool )

main thing im looking for is ..

2. ) to find out the man in the mask in zoom's layer .. now i have a guess ..but dont wanna say it .. think i got it though since they didnt show in any of the earth 2 episodes :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 episodes in .. 3 more to go

somethings looking fwd to .. i think every1 in this thread is up to season 3 so its ok to discuss .. if not stop reading RIGHTHERE

1. ) so they just redid the particle excelelator .. zoom just walks in and says youve killed barry ( What a fool )

main thing im looking for is ..

2. ) to find out the man in the mask in zoom's layer .. now i have a guess ..but dont wanna say it .. think i got it though since they didnt show in any of the earth 2 episodes :)
Make a guess I will only tell you yes or no I won't spoil it if you don't want. As I'm really curious to see what you guess is as I bet it's WAY wrong

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make a guess I will only tell you yes or no I won't spoil it if you don't want. As I'm really curious to see what you guess is as I bet it's WAY wrong
Dont tell me yes or no though .. i want suspense ..dont say anything actually .. but ill guess for entertainment purposes ..
Doppelganger of ..
1. ) Allens father.
2. ) Allens mother (nora) << that would be epic

wouldnt mind seeing felocity

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting.

The guy in the steel mask had me on edge because I wanted to know WHY he was so important to zoom. He flipped out when they were doing Morse code.

Obviously he is important to zoom

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting.

The guy in the steel mask had me on edge because I wanted to know WHY he was so important to zoom. He flipped out when they were doing Morse code.

Obviously he is important to zoom

Yup thought about him being super smart since he was doing morse code

but then i remember what joe was on earth 2 lol

Will i find out in the next 3 episodes ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also im thinking its someone valuable to flash ..very valuable hence the allens father guess

iono .. gonna watch the next epi now lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup thought about him being super smart since he was doing morse code

but then i remember what joe was on earth 2 lol

Will i find out in the next 3 episodes ?
You find out on the last episode (finale)

Lol joe was a fantastic singer bro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Loved the whole man in the mask side story. Totally intriguing.