A fellow brother in iron will be missed

BigBub

Awards
Hey guys
I got some sad news to report. The owner of my gym just passed away a couple days ago.
From what I understand he woke up started vomiting sweating real bad and went to the hospital.
Next thing I know they were in the process of getting him on dialysis and his heart and kidney's
both failed. I just talked to him a couple days ago and am still kinda in shock. He was a great guy
and will be missed by a lot of people. I personally looked up to him because he was absolutely huge
and trained like an animal. I always thought to my self "Man I want to look like that dude!" He was also one of the most generous guys I ever met. He put his heart and soul into that gym and I really hope it stays open. It is sad that he had to die at such a young age. Kinda makes me want to re-evaluate my life andrealize what is really important. Anyway, I just thought you bros might want to know and maybe you can relate to how I am feeling.
-BigBub

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm dude,it sucks to lose good people because the world needs more people like that. Sorry for yor loss :(

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
May he rest in peace. It's always hard to see a good bro pass on. Keep your head up my prayers are with you.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing that BB. Thoughts and prayers with everyone involved. keepthe faith, and know you are supported and appreciated here!

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Just came across this one.. sorry for your loss bro :sad:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for your loss.

Curious; Was he a generally healthy guy, or did he have a pre-existing condition. Do you think it could have been the "lifestyle"(drugs) that contributed to his demise?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Sorry to hear about this.. It's scary because we're here pushing our bodies past their natural limits and it seems like this type of stuff is common.. We all need to be very careful and maybe be happy with excellent results rather than astronomical ones...

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, life is all too short. Never take it forgranted.

BigBub

Awards
-Lean one
He used heavy amounts of AAS. The doctors said that is what most likely killed him. He was one of those guys that never really came off. He also never really visited the doctors to monitor his health. We all thought he looked healthy but I guess you never really know what is going on inside your body. He was only 41 years old (young). When they did an autopsy, the report stated that he had an enlarged heart (almost twice the size of a regular heart) probably due to the fact that he consistently used around 2grams of test a week for the last 15 years with very little off time. I know in the last 5-7 years he really didn't cycle many drugs together and used mostly high dosages of test to maintain his body weight. When he was younger though, I know for a fact he used trenbolone like it was going out of style. That is probably why his kidneys were in rough shape. Many of us wondered how long he would live doing this. This also makes me wonder how much longer many of the pros will be around for once they start getting older. At his heaviest he was 5'11 283lbs (pretty shredded) and that was right around five years ago. At that time he was so big he told me he had a very difficult time breathing so he dropped his weight down into the 260 range (where he ended) and he still had to walk sideways in order to get through the doorway. He told me The only reason he really never competed because he didn't like prancing around in trunks in front of people. Guess I can't really blame him. As far as I know he really didn't do any other drugs and drank very little. So his death can probably be attributed to his steroid abuse. Another thing I thought was very odd is that the doctors stated that his muscles were in the process of wasting. I have never heard of this and am unsure of why this was happening. Anyway, thanks to everyone that replied and guys, be a little more careful in the future. I know I will...
-BigBub

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
-Lean one
He used heavy amounts of AAS. The doctors said that is what most likely killed him. He was one of those guys that never really came off. He also never really visited the doctors to monitor his health. We all thought he looked healthy but I guess you never really know what is going on inside your body. He was only 41 years old (young). When they did an autopsy, the report stated that he had an enlarged heart (almost twice the size of a regular heart) probably due to the fact that he consistently used around 2grams of test a week for the last 15 years with very little off time. I know in the last 5-7 years he really didn't cycle many drugs together and used mostly high dosages of test to maintain his body weight. When he was younger though, I know for a fact he used trenbolone like it was going out of style. That is probably why his kidneys were in rough shape. Many of us wondered how long he would live doing this. This also makes me wonder how much longer many of the pros will be around for once they start getting older. At his heaviest he was 5'11 283lbs (pretty shredded) and that was right around five years ago. At that time he was so big he told me he had a very difficult time breathing so he dropped his weight down into the 260 range (where he ended) and he still had to walk sideways in order to get through the doorway. He told me The only reason he really never competed because he didn't like prancing around in trunks in front of people. Guess I can't really blame him. As far as I know he really didn't do any other drugs and drank very little. So his death can probably be attributed to his steroid abuse. Another thing I thought was very odd is that the doctors stated that his muscles were in the process of wasting. I have never heard of this and am unsure of why this was happening. Anyway, thanks to everyone that replied and guys, be a little more careful in the future. I know I will...
-BigBub
Thanks for posting that Big Bub.

It certainly makes you pause and think about what we're doing.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
wow, that is just terrible. but what can you expect....its obvious that drugs aren't good for your body, but when something like this happens it puts things in perspective. my thoughts are with his family.....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that. 41 is too youngan age to pass away so abruptly. My condolences