Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Title says it all. Lets see what you have!!

The most interesting ride will earn you a 10lb of protein. Why? Cause I feel like it.

BTW- Interesting doesn't mean best either. If you have a Pinto, I want to see it (you would probably win too)

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my current car is an acura TSX....i LOVE this car!

i also have my 98 civic parked...anyone wanna buy it? lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well, congrats on the upgrade porkchop...but, I just down-graded! Went from a lifted Tundra to a base-model civic...Gas prices + parents doing shitty = sacrifice :)

tattoopierced1

I feel ya man. I had a new 2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab 4x4 and had to sell it due to rising gas prices and just recently having a kid. Got a Honda Civic just like you, but it is better than I thought. Could be worse I guess...at least we're not driving an old beater!

Well, congrats on the upgrade porkchop...but, I just down-graded! Went from a lifted Tundra to a base-model civic...Gas prices + parents doing shitty = sacrifice :)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I used to have a Civic too. Great little car, but sadly I traded it in because one, It's too small for a growing family and two, the wife wanted a Navigator. Stinkin' wife usually gets what she wants.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
02 subaru wrx - bosal catback exhaust, helix catless downpipe, helix catless uppipe, COBB stage 3 ECU reflash, VF 34 turbo, turboXS top mount intercooler, STI injectors, walbro fuel pump, H&R struts, KYB struts, helix end links, whiteline rear sway bar, 17 inch rota attacks, 225-450-17 falkens, COBB short shifter, and COBB shifter bushings

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
02 subaru wrx - bosal catback exhaust, helix catless downpipe, helix catless uppipe, COBB stage 3 ECU reflash, VF 34 turbo, turboXS top mount intercooler, STI injectors, walbro fuel pump, H&R struts, KYB struts, helix end links, whiteline rear sway bar, 17 inch rota attacks, 225-450-17 falkens, COBB short shifter, and COBB
shifter bushings
Those are some kick butt mods...you know what kinda HP you're getting out of that bad boy?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
a conservative estimate would be 320hp at the wheels .. so around 385bhp

i was more concerned with a relatively quick spool up time as i did a lot of autocrossing, and i was hitting 260ft/lbs of torque at 4200 rpm (peak torque is about 295ft/lbs at the wheels) :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I **** you not, I have a 2003 Mini Cooper. There is not another car on the road for less than 50K that maneuvers like this thing. Top speed of 140mph. People are quick to judge, but everyone who has driven it has been amazed, and it upset everyone's expectations from roominess inside to power, etc. Mine is grey with a black roof and black stripes on the hood. If I'm in the running I'll try to borrow a digicam to prove that I do in fact own this car.

Guys always say that is a "chick car" or that is "gay". OF course, girls always say how much they love it and that they want to go for a ride in it. Whose opinion do you think I value?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What, no one wants to know about the power and gracefulness of my ride? Come on people! :)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What, no one wants to know about the power and gracefulness of my ride? Come on people! :)
I'll give you a hundred bucks for it. That's a hundred more than a dealership would give you for it. :rofl:

BryanFury

Awards
Boring-91 Chevy Silverado with my audiophile audio setup.

Fun-77 Corvette, full composite suspension, race prepped 4spd, side pipes with a high compression 383 rev. limited to 7k rpm. Soon to go in, either an 18 degree setup or a build using the new Bowtie Vortech Heads. It screams, and lights up the 265s at will, makes me happy. Can post pics if so requested.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
After totalling two brand new cars within only 2 years of having them, I had to break down and try to save some cash. So at the moment I'm driving a 1997 Plymouth Voyager minivan...lol...omg, it even feels loserish just saying it..lol.

Tdotporkchop...how much you askin' for that civic man? What state are you in??

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've taken a nice white 98 Celica and covered it with stickers of my favorite bands. Nothing to say hello better than a big fuckin HATEBREED sticker on the rear left window.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
02 subaru wrx - bosal catback exhaust, helix catless downpipe, helix catless uppipe, COBB stage 3 ECU reflash, VF 34 turbo, turboXS top mount intercooler, STI injectors, walbro fuel pump, H&R struts, KYB struts, helix end links, whiteline rear sway bar, 17 inch rota attacks, 225-450-17 falkens, COBB short shifter, and COBB shifter bushings
How has your tranny held up? I'm really reluctant to push 300wtq as I've heard bad things, however I have been out of the "nasioc" loop for awhile now. However, I plan on putting in a vf22/pinks/walbro within the year. Also, how is the COBB reflash? Is it up to stage 3 now, or still at 2.5? Smooth? I'm having troubles with the UTEC (as I cant tune myself, no wideband) tune, so I might try and sell it and pick up a COBB reflash, heard they are really smooth.

04 wrx - stromung dual tip catback, divorced WG catless dp, stromung race cat pipe, helix catless up, borla header, UTEC tuned for 93 (puttin down ~240/240), progress springs (no struts yet), perrin SS, cusco rear sway, helix endlinks, 18in rota subzeros, 225-40-18 s03 pole positions (unbelievable tire, expensive tho), alpine HU (forgot the model), infiniti 6.5in comp speakers up front (again, forgot model), infiniti kappa perfect 12in dual coil sub (in a custom trunk floor), both front and sub powered by alpine amps (forgot the output now too), exterior just painted OEM sideskirts, cleared headlights, 20% tint on all but windshield.

Best part is I did it all myself. Probably have put in over 50 hours so far (between interior/exterior/pwr mods/suspension mods...rewiring the entire system took me around 30 hours work alone, then I redid the sub box and made it into a false floor in the trunk).

As for where the money comes from, its nice playing the stock market and making it big when your young :cheers:.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i've done everything myself .. the COBB reflash is fantastic so smooth .. they don't have a reflash out for the VF22 though, just the 30/34 .. the tranny is holding up great, but i never launch it hard, i autocross, not drag race

i wouldn't bother with the VF22 at all, if you want a bigger turbo go with the FP 18g and go to xxx tuning (i think that's what the name is) in CT and have it dyno tuned with the UTEC .. you'll also need a bigger TMIC

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an 03 Tacoma.

And a 42 army jeep, original condition.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And a 42 army jeep, original condition.

Now THAT is interesting.

BTW- I am going to have the members vote instead of me. It works better that way plus I don't look like an asshole if I pick the wrong one!

:rofl:

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
pontaic sunfire + body-kit

my body kit color is red, but here what it looks like:

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Nothing beats the smooth, sexy lines of a beat to hell 92 Ford Explorer. :p
Oh yeah? how about a beat to hell seafoam green '96 Explorer with 196,000 mi. (Complete with one working headlight, missing passenger side mirror and wheel well rust.) It's the first vehicle I ever bought and I can't bring myself to buy a new one. I'm gonna drive it til the wheels fall off (which should be any day now)

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2001 BMW 525i - I will never, ever drive anything but BMW ever again. That's a promise.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now THAT is interesting.

BTW- I am going to have the members vote instead of me. It works better that way plus I don't look like an asshole if I pick the wrong one!

:rofl:
What are you laughing at.

I wish I could post a pic, its the original green color as well.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Pirate

Awards
1985 Red Ford F150.

Yes it's loud, yes it leaks oil, and yes its a piece of ****.

-Pirate

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a 91 300zx TT. Gutted down and mid pipes, Brullen SS catback, Stillen intake, Stillen ECU, greddy boost controller, apex'i AFC, HKS blow offs, and a ferrari red paint job :) It was dynoed at 345 rwhp.

Unfortuanately it's just sitting getting older since i got a new accord to be a little more practical :(

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
97 Eclipse GST - 463whp - FP3065 :smite: - for those that don't know what that is it's a decent turbo (fp3065)

Attachments

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I can see this turning into a swap meet. Who wants a 99 Isuzu Trooper? J/K. :rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
****. I guess I can't delete it since I made it. LOL...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Or how about a 99 Navigator? Only has 40000 miles and is in mint condition. 15 miles to the gallon. Anyone? LOL! Gas prices need to drop, like soon.

I want my Civic back. :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me about it. Try filling an H2.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it. Try filling an H2.
I think they get like 3 miles to the gallon. LOL. But seriously, I know gas back where I'm from is like 2.79 for unleaded right now. Luckily it's only 2.05 for unleaded here.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awwwww....lol

if you can afford an H2....you can afford the gas (isnt that how the saying goes....j/k).
True but I didn't buy it new. I'm not paying 60k for a new one.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They get what, like 6-8mpg average or something like that?
Uh no...thats a complete myth. At 60mph I get 14mpg, 80mph about 11.5/12 mpg. It has a digital readout that lets you know what your burning.

Its just that it has a 32 gallon tank so filling it up right now is a bitch.

But its all for business and a write off. Thats why I bought it. Either I pay that money in taxes or get a very large write off (it was a tax loophole with vehincle over 6k lbs.)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What's black and white with red and blue lights on top? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.