AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen this on a few forums and would see if there is any interest over here.

Who would be interested in a forum fantasy football league? We could either do a money buy pot (winner takes all through PayPal, amount per person can be discussed) or we could do a winner takes all for supplements (each person would need to ship the winner a full sized supplement retailing at least $20 that way no one is shipping ZMA, meltaonin, etc.)

If you're interested, post in here and post what you would prefer in terms of compensation. Also, post what ite you prefer and if you want PPR or not. Personally, I'm for ESPN and PPR.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen this on a few forums and would see if there is any interest over here.

Who would be interested in a forum fantasy football league? We could either do a money buy pot (winner takes all through PayPal, amount per person can be discussed) or we could do a winner takes all for supplements (each person would need to ship the winner a full sized supplement retailing at least $20 that way no one is shipping ZMA, meltaonin, etc.)

If you're interested, post in here and post what you would prefer in terms of compensation. Also, post what ite you prefer and if you want PPR or not. Personally, I'm for ESPN and PPR.
I'm in.

I'd prefer cash through PayPal and PPR.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screw it. Im in. I dont like being in more than 2 leagues but im already in 3 so whats the difference of being in 4. Ppr for sure.

Edit: and espn. I dont have paypal but id rather have $ than supps so lets just do $.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't do FF, but I enjoy following along. Bears are going to be brutal this year.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw it. Im in. I dont like being in more than 2 leagues but im already in 3 so whats the difference of being in 4. Ppr for sure.

Edit: and espn. I dont have paypal but id rather have $ than supps so lets just do $.
Alright, we'll see what everyone wants to do; money or supps. Ideally, I'd like to get a 10-12 person league going. I love having to draft deep.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, we'll see what everyone wants to do; money or supps. Ideally, I'd like to get a 10-12 person league going. I love having to draft deep.
Definitely. 8 makes it way to easy to have a stacked team