Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 74 of 75 First ... 72737475 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stevewanders View Post
    New here but this is a great forum! Appreciate all of the information here and look forward to contributing!
    Welcome to AM...tell us about yourself. Goals, training, etc etc.

2. Dear Anabolic minds im honoured to join such a vast community and looking forwards to being here.
    I am mike to everyone here, not my real name. Im 35.
    And been involved with training a good number of years.
    See you in the forums.
    •   

3. Just joined, glad to be a part of this awesome community.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Miketee View Post
    Dear Anabolic minds im honoured to join such a vast community and looking forwards to being here.
    I am mike to everyone here, not my real name. Im 35.
    And been involved with training a good number of years.
    See you in the forums.
    Welcome

5. Hello AM! I am 39 years old and I have been in the U.S. Army for the last 19 years and 7 months, and am currently transitioning to civilian life, and will be retired June 1, 2019. I have been a member of Supplement Reviews (under same name) for the last 2 years or so, and have since moved on and looking for a new home since the changes of the site. So I am no stranger to supplements or working out.

I had total reconstructive surgery on my left ankle in march of this year, and it took 7 months of Physical Therapy before I could really lift seriously again. I can no longer run, but was able to squat and deadlift again in September of this year. I got back in the game with the GZCL UHF 9 week program, and have actually gained most of my strength back!

My goals are to be as strong as possible as I get older in life and to continue to stay in shape! I am 6'2 and 242 pounds, so I have no need to really bulk and never have interest in cutting. Here is a pic from my gym a couple months ago (I am the guy on the left in the red shirt). I look forward to getting to know everyone.

YMCA Morning Crew.jpg
    •   

6. Hi froma Europe.
    Sorry for my poor language.
    43 years old. 96 kg
    See you.

7. Welcome new members.

8. ~-~-~-`WELCOME!`-~-~-~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

9. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlaya View Post
    Hello AM! I am 39 years old and I have been in the U.S. Army for the last 19 years and 7 months, and am currently transitioning to civilian life, and will be retired June 1, 2019. I have been a member of Supplement Reviews (under same name) for the last 2 years or so, and have since moved on and looking for a new home since the changes of the site. So I am no stranger to supplements or working out.

I had total reconstructive surgery on my left ankle in march of this year, and it took 7 months of Physical Therapy before I could really lift seriously again. I can no longer run, but was able to squat and deadlift again in September of this year. I got back in the game with the GZCL UHF 9 week program, and have actually gained most of my strength back!

My goals are to be as strong as possible as I get older in life and to continue to stay in shape! I am 6'2 and 242 pounds, so I have no need to really bulk and never have interest in cutting. Here is a pic from my gym a couple months ago (I am the guy on the left in the red shirt). I look forward to getting to know everyone.

YMCA Morning Crew.jpg
    Welcome to AM! And thank you for your service!

10. Thanks a lot.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlaya View Post
    Hello AM! I am 39 years old and I have been in the U.S. Army for the last 19 years and 7 months, and am currently transitioning to civilian life, and will be retired June 1, 2019. I have been a member of Supplement Reviews (under same name) for the last 2 years or so, and have since moved on and looking for a new home since the changes of the site. So I am no stranger to supplements or working out.

YMCA Morning Crew.jpg
    Make sure you say hi to demetedcowboy..he is also an Army vet. Thank you for your service.

12. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    Make sure you say hi to demetedcowboy..he is also an Army vet. Thank you for your service.
    Thanks brother
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

13. Quote Originally Posted by DaSlaya View Post

YMCA Morning Crew.jpg
    Welcome brother. Medically Retired E-5 11B, good to have you hear. I did 10 years when they retired me
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

14. Thanks for the welcome brother!! Nothing wrong with Infantry. I did 7 years as a 96B (changed to 35F now), then I went to Selection and held 18E and 18F until I switched to the Warrant Officer World and became a 180A. Luckily for me my injuries kicked up later on, so I will medically retire at 100% same time as my 20 years (May 2019). 100% disabled or not, I can still crush it in the gym

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, happy to be here!!

15. Hi I'mnew here just looking into research for my first cycle

16. Whatsgood everybody, my name is Jake feyers just want to say whatsup before I started diving in. I know I'll get alot of good information here, I've heard some things😎.
    I've been on and off of training my whole life . Yada yada yada just getting the gears rolling again thought I would get social with everything. Profile will be edited soon enough. Peace , God bless💪

17. Also looking for first time cycle advice. Needing help on a cycle that will help recomp/tighten loose skin

18. What's up all! I'm Mike , I'm 32 yrs old been lifting since the 6 the grade. Been a passion for yrs .

19. BTC Trading Inc is a privately-owned, full-service broker-dealer and offshore investment advisor, providing quality investment service to high net worth individuals and institutions worldwide.
    BTC Trading Inc is a privately-owned, full-service broker-dealer and offshore investment advisor, providing quality investment service to high net worth individuals and institutions worldwide.

20. Hello everyone. I was a member many moons ago but I'm back in the game. I have been lifting consistently for around 12 years. Trying to avoid the "dad bod" & help motivate my friends to do the same. Big on compound lifts, assault bikes and running.

21. sono nuovo
    salvatore esposito
    dall italia
    40 anni
    mi alleno da circa 15 anni

sono felice di stare con voi

22. Quote Originally Posted by mp420 View Post
    sono nuovo
    salvatore esposito
    dall italia
    40 anni
    mi alleno da circa 15 anni

sono felice di stare con voi

Siamo felici di averti qui. goditi questa fantastica tavola, che ha molte conoscenze.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Renew1 View Post
    Siamo felici di averti qui. goditi questa fantastica tavola, che ha molte conoscenze.
    grazie

24. Greetings,

I am 30 years old guy working as an Seo and want to promote my websites on your forum and also want to learn new tactics of Seo through general forum.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2018, 09:48 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions