i love this site but im starting to get angry

love2dip

Awards
ive been coming to this site for about a year and a half and love everything about it. ive gotten alot of knowledge and have maybe even given some of my own but now its getting crazy. ive noticed on my old screen name that whenever i tried to post replies it says that the administrator has banned my ip address. it doesnt give any reason why. ive never broken any rules on this site. ive never asked for sources ive never trash talked anyone all ive tried to do is have a great time discussing topics i care a great deal about.i wish the moderators or anyone for that matter can give me a reason as to why i was banned. it allows me to post my own threads but never lets me post replies. ive taken peoples advice and logged out rebooted my pc everything but no luck. any advice or reason would be appreciated

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What is your other screename?

love2dip

Awards
What is your other screename?
iwinulose2981

its wierd i can reply to certain people but majority whenever i hit reply that screen comes up
it also does it when i try to edit my own post
its also doing it for this screen name but its allowing me to reply to you luckily

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Both usernames are not banned at all. Are you using an anonymous proxy? That tends to causes problems for some. If your ISP doens't have problems with getting on this board then I wouldn't use a proxy because you might run into difficulties.

love2dip

Awards
Both usernames are not banned at all. Are you using an anonymous proxy? That tends to causes problems for some. If your ISP doens't have problems with getting on this board then I wouldn't use a proxy because you might run into difficulties.
thanks for letting me know i didnt do anything out of line. ill play around with my isp's to see if anything works