AM App

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everybody...

I recently started using the AM app on my iPhone cause it is actually easier in some ways. But i have one question.... How do i clear the notifications? It notifies me everytime somebody replies in a thread i have posted in.... just like on the website except using a browser, i just click the icon and it clears the notifications. It doesnt seem to do that on the phone and im now up to like 20+ lol.

Help would be much appreciated.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everybody... I recently started using the AM app on my iPhone cause it is actually easier in some ways. But i have one question.... How do i clear the notifications? It notifies me everytime somebody replies in a thread i have posted in.... just like on the website except using a browser, i just click the icon and it clears the notifications. It doesnt seem to do that on the phone and im now up to like 20+ lol. Help would be much appreciated.
You have yo click each thread you have a notification in. Like you actually have to go into each thread.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Didn't think that made a difference, but just realised it take a minute or so to refresh the notifications.