The BIG GUYS are not here...

bigbadboss101

Awards
I am referring to Par, Dante, Pat Arnold, Bill L, 1fast, etc. In a way it make sense that they decide to stay away cuz homebrew might take away they business. If they do come they would either just read, or stay positive without saying bad stuff about homebrew, or promoting their own products.

I like the 1fast400 stuff, and will soon try the bottles of 1AD that I got a while ago. I do plan to use more homebrew, probably closer to late spring.

ChaseRoy

Awards
send an invitaion on bb.com to them and see what you get for a response. let us know.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
The big guys are here. Its all who you call the "big guys". I guess none of us are worthy of the title, but Par and Dante have made it clear they want nothing to do with this site and thats perfectly fine with me. Ive had enough of Dante's mindless rambling and incoherent ability to express himself like a normal human being.

As for PA and Bill L, they're both registered members and have yet to post. Mike (1fast) has posted quite a bit and we appreciate it.

DarCSA

Awards
In my opinion the big guys are here. We have very knowledgable bros and informed members. I like these guys and they are here no matter what else you may think. Glad to see them all here I have learned a lot in a short time here and continue to do so every day.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
The Big Guys are not here.......LOL

The Big Profiteers may not be here,
but a whole lot of knowledge is here.

:shoot:

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
. Ive had enough of Dante's mindless rambling and incoherent ability to express himself like a normal human being.
LOL :D

It's quite evident that the poor bastard gets none. 

He needs a release. :D

Someone please buy him a hooker :D