Exercise science degree in online school ??

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Hey guys I want to get my exercise science degree obviously 4 year degree, I live in New York City and no public schools do not have that to study as a major only private and seeing as I can't afford private schools only if I take out student loans, should I take online courses ? Anyone ever take online schooling for exercise and is it good ? Like the quality of study and education ? I was thinking of applying to Bryan University, anyways some feed back will be nice guys thanks a bunch !

napalm

napalm

Awards
Pm Zir Red. Jason has a PhD in ex phys, he'll have some input for you...

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Pm Zir Red. Jason has a PhD in ex phys, he'll have some input for you...
Cool thank you napalm looking to pursue a degree in exercise science want a out look on how it would be to take it online being that I can't go to a public college cause none of them have exercise science as a major, thanks again !

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Make sure you take a class schoenfield is teachimg

jonathan517

jonathan517

Awards
Make sure you take a class schoenfield is teachimg
Thanks again josh went to Lehman but didn't get accepted have to up my grades so I gotta go to a community college which sucks but eventually ill be going to Lehman thanks again.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks again josh went to Lehman but didn't get accepted have to up my grades so I gotta go to a community college which sucks but eventually ill be going to Lehman thanks again.
No problem man. Best of luck to you

FYI I would speak to an advisor in the kinese department at Lehman. Ask him what classes you should take at community so you kbow whats gonna transfer and be applied towards your degree.