Why Ephedra is Banned.....

E

Edge

Awards
I had a girl that came into my work that bought a bottle of caffeine. She had to have been 130 pounds, maybe 5'10. She was talking to me as if she sounded drugged up. Then she asked me why her ephedrine isnt working anymore.....and I asked her how much she was taking. On the day, 100 Mgs Ephedrine, 800 Mgs Caffeine................................

I was shocked. Most of us who are actually in the lifestyle of bodybuilding use 25 mgs 2X a day.........

Im not sure whether to feel bad for her cause she seems addicted or to not feel bad because shes abusing the ****.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though 100/800 is on the very high end of a daily dose, it is not that uncommon for some people to use as much. During periods of dieting I will use up to that much over a days period. But I am also >200lbs. What she (and I) have developed is called tolerance. Just because she does not feel it working does not mean it is not. The feel is not required for the thermogenic effect.

But many, myself included, sometimes look for or depend on the feel to keep our energy and motivation levels up. There does become a dependancy issue that we need to be aware of when using this regardless of dose.

E

Edge

Awards
It also doesnt help when shes been using it for 3 months straight, and is eating 3 meals a day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used that much before. She does sound like a head case though considering she is 130 pounds and 5'10" and thinks she is fat obviously.

J

John6

Awards
Someone told me Brad Pitt takes ephedrine like candy.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Sadly most girls do stupid things like that!! I was one...standing at 5'11, and I weigh 130 as of yesterday at the gym........I have learned last yr you have to come to it on your own, no one can tell you and if they do......well you get pissed.....!!!! Hopefully she will learn before she does some real harm!~

R

Renton405

Awards
It isnt suprising theres a dependency factor cause ephedrine is a common precursor to the very addictive
drugs methamphetamine/amphetamine...

That is alot of caffine and ephedrine to mix together....I wouldnt be surprised if she eventually turned to speed or cocaine since the ephedrine isnt doing it anymore...speed/crystal meth is a common drug for women who want to get and stay thin, and they become very addicted and end up looking like hell with their teeth falling out their head, not a pretty site

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
It isnt suprising theres a dependency factor cause ephedrine is a common precursor to the very addictive
drugs methamphetamine/amphetamine...

That is alot of caffine and ephedrine to mix together....I wouldnt be surprised if she eventually turned to speed or cocaine since the ephedrine isnt doing it anymore...speed/crystal meth is a common drug for women who want to get and stay thin, and they become very addicted and end up looking like hell with their teeth falling out their head, not a pretty site
I hear what you're saying. I think after using stims such as ephedra for awhile you just want to feel that speedy feeling. I had trouble being productive at work for a little while after I stopped cutting........aka stopped alternating between clen and ephedra. I guess I just had to get used to feeling 'normal' again :sad:.