Do you think all these women are on gear?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
holy jeezus they all look like men on the body and face. who would find that atractive?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh ****...about 2 of those women actually did arouse me...what's wrong with me!?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
their backs are freakin huge!!! and OP, duh.

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Those women are awful!! And bigger than me :/ haha

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
puke.. lol

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
lol, so you guys would kick every single one out of bed?

Not sure what I'm admitting to, but a couple of them are still quite sexy.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple are feminine and smashable. The rest? Ummm...how bout no.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That is sick!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Major gear involved with all of those woMEN

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Look how big their foreheads are. What gives ? Does tons of gear give them broad foreheads too? I know it effects their jawline. They look disgusting. I'm sorry , to me that's as freakish and disgusting as men who become transvestites. Major psychological issues

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Look how big their foreheads are. What gives ? Does tons of gear give them broad foreheads too? I know it effects their jawline. They look disgusting. I'm sorry , to me that's as freakish and disgusting as men who become transvestites. Major psychological issues
Oxadrolone is a DHT derivative, and it is QUTE popular among females. Receiving hairlines make the foreheads look bigger, that would be my guess.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
That Shawn Ray video just underneath from 1999 is impressive. To me that's what pro body builders should look like.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Shawn Ray video just underneath from 1999 is impressive. To me that's what pro body builders should look like.
i would never want to be that big. just imagine what your skin will look like in 20 years.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
i would never want to be that big. just imagine what your skin will look like in 20 years.
Neither would I but to me his build looks alot better then cutler or Coleman. The Arnold era guys look the best IMO.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither would I but to me his build looks alot better then cutler or Coleman. The Arnold era guys look the best IMO.
i agree I'd love to see the sport get back to those looks and roots

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
i agree I'd love to see the sport get back to those looks and roots
It may, who knows? just like with trends they usually come around again. I think the extreme has been pushed to its limit so why not push it back to what looks better rather then what's insanely massive?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oxadrolone is a DHT derivative, and it is QUTE popular among females. Receiving hairlines make the foreheads look bigger, that would be my guess.
I've never "received" a hairline before other than a hairline fracture. I'm guessing that you meant "receding"?

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I've never "received" a hairline before other than a hairline fracture. I'm guessing that you meant "receding"?
No No I think Cel is right you can have a receiving hairline
[video=youtube;YxoQm9kcELQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxoQm9kcELQ[/video]

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Uncle Luke...it's an auto correct mistake.